Chapter Ten: The Exchange

Mulai dari awal

"In here!" Pansy called in a sing-song voice as the sound of struggling met my ears.

We slowly advanced, with all of our wands held out, except my father; who had his fist held, probably thinking it was just as good as one of our wands. I gingerly opened the door to a bedroom. Pansy was standing behind the door, with her wand held. 

My father let out a large and angry gasp; in the corner of the room was my mother, tied up in thick rope that I could only think Pansy created with her own magic. My mother looked sickly and weak. I could easily tell she was tired. 

Before any of us had the chance to even say the spell, Pansy already was holding all of our wands in her hands, a large grin on her face. With a simple flick of her own wand, the door we had just entered through slammed shut. Judging by the clicking noise that followed after the slam of the door, I could only guess that Pansy had also locked the door.

"Okay," I said stronger than I felt. "You have us exactly where you want us. You have my mother. What else do you want?" 

"Draco." Pansy said simply, not giving it a seconds thought. Like we had practiced this conversation before.

I glanced nervously at Draco, then returned my stare at Pansy. "What about Draco?" I asked, even thought I knew the answer; I was deeply dreading to hear it.

"You can have your mother back in one peace," Pansy said in a what-would-be normal voice. "In return for Draco."

The room suddenly went dead silence, like nothing exsisted. My heart fell to the pit of my stomach and my whole body went cold and numb; she wanted Draco in switch for my mother. The love of my life for my own mother, the woman who gave birth to me. It was at that moment that I honestly realized how evil Pansy actually was.

"Fine." Draco said. "If you give Mrs. Granger to us, you can have me. Just- Just don't hurt anyone." 

I looked at Draco like he was mad. I quickly walked back to him and grabbed his hand, hissing in his ear, "What are you saying."

"I have to." Draco said.

Tears built in my eyes quickly, blurring my vision. "You don't. Look, we can find a way to stop Pansy. You don't have to do this for us-" I began, but stopped when Draco put his finger over my lips.

"Hermione," Draco said in a voice I've never heard before. "I know what I'm doing. Trust me. Please."

I nodded. Draco pulled into a large head and kissed my forehead. 

"I love you." I sniffed, embracing Draco. I could hear Draco's heartbeat filling my ear. 

"I love you, too." Draco whispered.

We let go of each other and Draco walked until he was two feet away from Pansy. "Give Mrs. Granger back. You got me, that was the deal. Now." Draco said harshly to Pansy, who was grinning even larger.

Pansy lightly flicked her wand and my mother started to float over to the small group. My father caught my crying mother and held her close to him. 

Pansy threw our wands to us, but kept Draco's in her hand. "Nice doing buisness with you." Pansy called out. 

And what felt like a vaccum sucking us up, we suddenly appeared in a lonely field in the middle of nowhere. 

Ginny hugged me from behind while I cried into her arm. Draco, my lovely Draco, was gone. Stuck with the lunatic Pansy Parkinson. And I couldn't do anything to help. I just lost the one I love. 

My Draco was gone.

Pansy's POV

"I got him. He's mine. All mine. I finally did it." I laughed to myself, shaking my hands together.

I had finally won; I had finally gotten Draco Malfoy all to myself. I had finally got my revenge on Hermione Granger. I did it.

"What do you want with me Pansy?" Draco asked from behind me.

I whipped around and Draco jumped, but returned back to his angry face. Though he tried to look tough, I knew he was scared. He was frightened of me. 

"What do you want, Pansy?" Draco repeated, his eyes darting around the dirty room.

A million ideas that I had had for a long time filled my mind like water. It made me smile widly while Draco just stood in front of me.

"Oh, we're going to have lots of fun."

                                                                    ~ Author's Note ~

Sorry the updates take so long. But my internet no longer holds Wattpad so it does not load and when it does, I can't click on anything. So I have to wait to go somewhere for me to write chapters. And now you know why it takes so long to actually update. Trust me, I love writing this, but you know. 

And, OMG THE READS ON THE ONLY MAGIC I NEED AND THIS IS AMAZING. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND THANK YOU, GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU FIND A MILLION DOLLARS ON THE FLOOR OMG.

Now, don't forget to vote, commet, and fan! It wall means so much to me! And maybe message me sometime? That'd be awesome! Love you guys x