"(L/n)." I turned and saw All might in his skinny form still, walking towards me.

"Is there something you need?" I asked. When he reached me, he placed one of his hands on my shoulder and sent me a wide smile.

"I didn't want to say it back there because the boy might have a heart attack but uh... he's my successor," he said, whispering the last part. I hummed in response, looking around to make sure no one was nearby.

"I could tell." He raised an eyebrow, seeming confused.

"Huh?"

"You were panicking during Midoriya's fight, a lot more than you usually would. Try not to make it as obvious, people might think he's your illegitimate son or something. I know you're new to this whole teaching thing but you need to take more care in what you do around him, people are very observant," I warned, receiving a chuckle from him.

"Still as smart as ever, I actually can't believe you're here. Not only me but many of the other heroes were excited to hear that you were attending U.A."

"It's because our contact was cut," I reminded him, causing the blonde to sigh.

"Don't focus on the negatives, the fact that you're here right now is amazing, I still can barely comprehend it." I couldn't help but smile, a light blush covering my cheeks. It wasn't everyday that I was complimented by a hero, especially one which I looked up to. Before he left, he pet my head, smiling back at me.

"I'll see you later, take care." Then he turned around and returned to the infirmary, Recovery girl returning and following him in.

-------------------------------------------------------

I did as All might asked and headed back to class after changing out of my hero costume and into my uniform. Sliding the door open, I was greeted by the stares of my class mates. Ignoring their eyes, I made my way to my desk and sat down, not noticing a blonde, tailed boy slowly approaching me. I reached into my bag to grab a manga to pass the time while our teacher was away but stopped when I noticed him. He was plain looking but it didn't bother me, the thing which really stood out was the blush that covered his usually pale cheeks.

"Hey, I saw your fight and I just wanted to say that you were really cool out there," he complimented, sweating from how nervous he was. I bowed my head before sitting up straight.

"Thank you, sorry I didn't get a chance to watch any of the other fights, um," I paused, not knowing what to call him.

"Oh, it's Ojiro Mashirao and your name is (L/n) (Y/n), right?" he guessed.

"Yeah, how did you know?" I asked him.

"Well, that Ashido girl isn't very quiet, y'know," he awkwardly laughed. I sat in silence, unsure with what he wanted from me.

"Do you use martial arts?" he asked, seeming almost hopeful that what I did out there had some kind of technical skill like martial arts. I nodded, grabbing a chair from an empty desk for him to sit in.

"Yes, I've been training ever since I was young, by the look of your hero costume earlier I can only assume your fighting style has something to do with martial arts as well?" I put forward, receiving an eager nod from him.

"I've been doing the same since I was little too, I always wanted to be a hero so I trained in martial arts. My quirk isn't as powerful as Bakugou's and it isn't fast like Iida's and it doesn't have any special support or stealth advantages so it's the best I can do" He started self deprecating so I flicked his ear to catch his attention.