Somewhere and No Where

Start from the beginning

"Oh God I can't watch" Garcia spoke, her voice broke and cracked from where she has been crying. The man ran his hand alone the different types of weapons until the finally picked one, a long thin blade. First he walked over to Reid, he began to panic, struggling to get out of the ropes, pulling away from him. The man held him down and began stroking the blade along his arms, small but deep. Reid screamed in pain, the team watched as there co-worker was being tortured, Penelope and Jj unable to listen of the cry's cover there eyes and looked down. They couldn't turn it off as vital pieces of information could help them locate them. Reid carried on screaming as he added 5...6...7 more cuts over his body. "Look at how he's doing it..." said Morgan.

"What do you mean?" asked Rossi.

"He's missing all the vital veins in Reid's body"

"Right, so that means he must have some form of surgical back ground" Said Rossi.

"Think about it, from what he have seen he is covered in burns and scars, he knows his way around the body, missing all the main veins...what if he has a medical background?" Spoke Hotch. The team all looked at one another. "Garcia pull up any men betweens the ages of 30 and 40, with a medical background, who lost their jobs in the passed years but also who maybe highly religious" Hotch said.

"Sir why the last year?" Garcia questioned.

"Because they way he's acting, those burn marks are fresh, they look self inflicted and same with those scars, a whip maybe. Which makes me think that he is psychotic, he is thinking he is working under the powers of God and doing this for God, because if you notice he never looks at the boys when facing them but looking behind them like someone or something is standing behind them guiding him to do what he is doing. Because of this and his possible medical background may have been fired for his behaviour and violent nature, cause the stresser to lash out at sinners because he has been done wrong and now he must punish all those of wrong doings. Like Tobias Hankel"

"Yes Sir" As Garcia searched through her data bases for all the things Hotch told her 2 names came up. Michael Thorpe and Steven Fisher. "I got two sir" she said "But Steven Fisher passed away 2 months ago, Cancer"

"That's it we have our guy, Garcia pull up a photo for us" Garcia did so,

"The man Michael Thorpe was fired 3 months ago from St Helen's Central Hospital for trying to kill a gay man whilst in surgery, he was sent to court and never turned up, been on the run since"

"Does he have any storage units or anything under his name?" Hotch said not taking his eyes of the screen. The man hadn't touched Jason yet, but made him watch as he carved up his boyfriend. Whilst Garcia looked, Michael stepped away from Reid, blood dripped from the knife. Reid was breathing heavily, his face scrunched up trying to forget the pain then flooded his whole body once again.

Reid's P.O.V

I watched as the man walked back over to his trolley of blades and toys, my whole body burned and ached from the fresh carved wounds on my arms, blood trailed my arm and dripped from t]my fingertips onto the floor. I thought he would pick up a bigger knife, instead he picked up a long, thin needle. My eyes widened at the thought of needles, my habit with Dauladid was finished with the help of Jason but the thought of having the needle pump the liquid into my system wouldn't be to bad.