"Oh is that true genius? Then you must be rather excited right now" Jason winked at Spencer, he grab Reid by the hips and pulled him close. Lucky the Black Rabbit was a gay bar so Spencer didnt feel awkward when Jason kissed him, he felt more natural, more unjudged. Reid smiled as Jason lent in for a kiss but before he had the chance, Spencer suddenly jumped back, covered his mouth a rn towards the exist. Jason and Garcia both looked at eachother.

"Looks like Spencer couldnt handle his drink as much as he thought" they both laughed before heading outside to find the ill Dr Reid. "Looks like I'm not getting a dance tonight" Jason nudged Penelope playfully as they headed towards the exsit.

The cold air stung of the warm skins, making there hair stad tall on there arms. The cool air felt nice though, being stuc in a stuffy bar for 4 hours wasnt the best idea, hot flushes pounted them making them both feel rather ill themselves, they drunk more then they planned to drink. Luckly they didnt have to go to work the next day. Both stumbling around the find Reid, finally found him throwing up by a bush at the end of the bar, gripping his stoumch tight, his hair blowing in the wind. People crowded the outside too, smoking, drinking and chattering. And many making out. "Spencer, you okay?" Asked Jason, but Reid nodded, as he starting to stand back up straight.

"I feel better now" he spoke grogally whilst wiping his mouth clean.

"So, that answers our question 'How many drinks does it take to drive Reid over the edge'" Laughed Garcia.

"Yeah Yeah oay Garcia. What time is it?"

"1.16am" Reid looked at Garcia with wide eyes.

"Seriously, i swear it was only 10"

"That was 3 hours ago. Time flies doesnt it babe" Reid lookedat Jason, Jason grabbed Spencer's arm and swung it over his neck, helping to keep the young doctor standing on two feet.

"Home time i believe?" Spoke Jason and Reid just nodded. Their cars were parked just down the road from the bar, but they had all been drinking quit alot so that was out of the question. Garcia pulled out one of her many phones and dialled the local cab service. "Hello" her voice was slightly everywhere. "Could i get a cab for 3 people please?" The name replied down the phone, his voice was forgien and quit hard to understand.

"Yes. where are you?"

"The Black Rabbit Bar, Whitecross Moore"

"Okay, were are sending a cab out now mam, it will be with you in about 5 to 10 minutes. Have a goodnight" He was very polite thought Penelope.

"thank you, you too". Garcia hung up and closed her phone, placing it back into her coat pocket, which was a bright red, clashing with her shoes and her dress, which was a deep midnight blue. "Cabs on its way, how you feeling Spenc?" Spencer was standing on his own now, whilst holding Jasons hand.

"Better, alot better thanks, but i am never drinking like that again" they all laughed. Thats when they heard them. A loud group of voices where screaming and shouting "FAGGOTS" as loud as they could. there were about 3 of them, not many but they were fairly large men, all heading in the direction of Reid and Jason. "Yeah, you, you dirty little faggots" before they hand the chance to reply, they were all on Reid, one punched him in the face with full forced and then they all bundled on his getting him to the ground, Jason tried to get them off him, but one of the men took a swing at him, he dodged it and punched him in the jaw, the guy stumbled backwards. The other guys were kicking Spencer in the stomch, you coud hear his painful crys, it was crule to the ears. Garcia was frozen to her spot, her mouth gapping open. She just couldnt move. The guy with tattoos covering his arms, swung back at Jason, knocking him over. He took his attention away from Jason and back to the helping young doctor huddled and bleeding on the floor. But then they were saved, the doctors FBI badge fell out his coat pocket, open on the ground. Tattoo guy noticed first and smacked his mate in the chest..."Fuck! He's FBI" They all stopped and before they new it, were half way down the street, running for their lives. Everyone was staring and no one helped, but how could they, there was nothing for them to do but hope, otherwise they new that theyll more likely get there heads smashed in too.

Jason got to his feet and ran over to the limp Reid on the floor. Blood covered his face, and brusies already began to show. "REID! REID!" Jason cried, he knelt down next to him a pushed his hair out of his face, clean streaks of blood were washed way from where Spencer had been crying. "Spencer, spencer" Spencer looed up at Jason, his too eyes swelled red with tears. "You okay to stand?" Reid knodded his head. Jason put one arm under his neck and put one of Soencers rms over his and hauld him off the floor, which had created a puddled of blood from underneath him. "Spence, are you okay?" Reid didnt say anything, just hugged him tightly as he sobbed into his jacket, which was black so the blood from his nose, mouth and eyebrow didnt really show. "Hey, hey, hey its okay. come on the cab is here, we can take you home, then we can called the poice" but Reid pushed Jason and away.

"NO!" Reid looked scared, he was use to seeing this happen but never first hand experienced it. "Just take me home"

"But reid, you need to inform the police, if not then your team, they can help"

"NO! because then they will know the truth, and that cant happen, not yet"

"But"

"No, please just take me home" Jason just nodded. he put Reid into the cab and went to get Garcia who was still stood by the doorway, frozen, tears streaming down her face.

"Penelope, are you okay?"

"I-I Couldnt do anything, i just...froze" a fresh tear stresmed down her red and swollen face.

"It's okay, it isnt your fault, we just need to get Reid home now" Garcia agreed.

"You will stay with him tonight wont you?"

"Cause i will Pen, dont worry, ill be with him. We'll get the cab driver to drop you off first, I'll walk you to you front door and help you in, make sure your okay, then ill have to get reid home" Penelope agreed, and they got into Cab. People who witnessed the fight, all still stood excally in the same place, doing nothing.

"Where you going to?" Said the Cab driver.

"223 Storemare Rd first, then Broadchurch Rd next" Jason shut the door, and they driver went.