004

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧harper rose douglas✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

harper rose douglas
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"lily, lily, lily, lily," i mumbled louder and louder after i spotted her at a bookshelf in the library.
"what?" she exclaimed, agitated, her voice raised. this caused a few people to shush her aggressively.

"woah, what's wrong?" i said in a hushed tone. lily's eyebrows were glued together in anger, an expression i wasn't used to seeing on my best friend. her face was a soft shade of red, standing out due to her pale pink hair.

"mrs hannam said that the shining was in this section but i can't find it," she explained and i rolled my eyes.
"lil, listen to me." she continued scanning the book shelves.

"lily." nothing. "okay then, i'm going to grayson dolan's house tonight."

"shut up!" she practically screamed, people shushing her again. i gave the people that were staring in frustration a small wave to apologise.

i guided lily to the very back of the library where nobody really goes so we could talk louder.

"you? at grayson dolan's? what?" she questioned to which i just stared back at her.
"i get that's out of the blue but it's not what you think. it's just for a project," i explained.
"ugh, boring," lily said in a sing-song voice.

i laughed lightly, "it's not a big deal though, is it?"
"not a big deal?" lily repeated, looking at me as if i was growing another head, "grayson is one of the most popular guys in school. him and his brother captain and co-captain the football and lacrosse team! if you don't think it's a big deal, then you need your head checked."

i absorbed what my pink-haired friend was saying, suddenly feeling very small and worried.

what would people think of me? going to the dolan's household?

"oh! here it is," lily excitedly said, pulling the shining out from the bookshelf behind her and presenting it to me. i shook my head and smiled at her adorable ways.

🔆

walking out of math class, i headed straight to my locker. i figured i would just wait by there to see if grayson would come past since i don't have his phone number.

but what i didn't expect was to see the tall, intimidating figure already stood there.

"you ready to go?" grayson said with a subtle smirk imprinted on his plump lips.
"how did you remember where my locker is?" i asked him. he poked his tongue into the inside of his cheek and raised his eyebrows.

then, with a glint of mischief hidden behind his hazel, green-speckled eyes, he replied, "i can be pretty good at observing things."

🔆
EW WJAT IS THIS BAHAHAJS
for xokavinsky fendigrayson