Story 1

"Hey Marcus!" Smiled a purple haired girl that was smiling at a tall boy with brown hair and blue eyes. "Oh, hey Lilly." Frowned Marcus. "What's wrong?" Asked Lilly looking into his eyes. "Umm.... I really don't want to tell you." glared Marcus. "May I ask why?" asked Lilly getting hot tempered. "Nahhh. I don't feel like telling you. Because-pause-" paused Marcus.

"Why can't you tell your girlfriend?!" yelled Lilly hot tempered. "It is guy stuff, Lilly. Not girl stuff. Can't you except that? Or are you just a crazy for love girlfriend?" laughed Marcus. Lilly gasped and tears started to well up. "I thought girlfriend and boyfriend were supposed to tell them each other EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! How could you say that about me when I BARELY talk to you Marcus? I RARELY see you or even talk to you. I thought I was lucky to see you today, but I was wrong about you! All you want is a hot and cute popular girlfriend. Thats all you want! You never loved me! You never wanted me! You only said yes because you knew I am weak inside and you decided that you would pick on me for it! And you got what you wanted! Are you happy now?!" screamed Lilly while tears flowed down.

"Lilly... -Takes hand-" Grinned Marcus taking her hand. His friends watched him. Lilly took her hand out of his. "Lilly.... I'm sorry..." smiled Marcus softly. "I really wanted you, but you had a chance and you crushed my heart. I don't give 2nd chances to guys like you. Maybe if I loved you more then I would take you back. But, I'm done with your games. We never were dating so, this is good bye. It must mean nothing to you, but it means something to me. It means that I have one more crack repaired on my heart. Good bye..." Lilly closed her eyes and walked away.

"Wow! Never thought she could be so harsh. Whatever got 1 less problem without her." Sighed Marcus. "What do you mean that was harsh? She was telling what she felt in her heart. No one can do that easily without getting scared and stumbling over their words. She was actually brave and said what was in her heart. I can't believe you let that all go." Said Tanisha glaring at Marcus. "If you don't like what I did then leave. It applies for all of you too." Grumbled Marcus.

All his friends left him for good. He ended up with nothing except himself.

-The end-