"His mother, what kind of dog-shit luck did that Wan Long run into, taming an ancient fierce beast's descendant, a Tenth Order God Realm Fire Patterned Leopard! Now all the Elders and Grand Elders are strongly supporting him as the successor for the next Wan Family Patriarch position!" One of them grumbled angrily.

"That's right! Initially, it was Big brother Wan Taoyang who had the most potential in succeeding the Patriarch position. But now, everything fell right between his fingers." Another one chimed in.

Another Wan Family core disciple with a pointed face snickered, "That Wan Long's good days are about to end, let me tell you, Big brother Wan Taoyang is now associating with the Vermilion Bird Institute's Vice Principal He Feifan, and he gave his word to Big brother Wan Taoyang that he would support him as the next Wan Family Patriarch!"

"Vice Principal He Feifan!" The other four exclaimed in surprise.

Huang Xiaolong's interest was piqued, even Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi looked stunned for a second.

Huang Xiaolong and Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi did not expect the struggle for the next Wan Family Patriarch position to involve He Feifan.

Watching the four people's expressions, the pointed face Wan Family disciple complacently added, "Exactly, none other that Vice Principal He Feifan! Anyways, after the Highgod Advancement Tournament ends, it will be the time for our Wan Family to select the next Patriarch. At that time, Vice Principal He Feifan would also attend to support Big brother Wan Taoyang. Therefore, it doesn't matter if I'm telling you guys about this now, but when Vice Principal He Feifan wins the top spot in the tournament, he'll no longer be just the Vice Principal, but the Vermilion Bird Institute's Principal!"

The other four were elated hearing this, understanding all too well what this news represented.

If He Feifan really succeeded the Principal's position, with his identity as the Vermilion Bird Institute Principal supporting their Big brother Wan Taoyang, the Wan Family higher echelon would be swayed, casting their votes to their Big brother instead.

"But, can Vice Principal He Feifan really get the top spot in the Highgod Advancement Tournament?" One of the four was a little doubtful, asking in a hushed voice.

The same pointed face disciple sneered, "Vice Principal He Feifan has broken through to the Highgod Realm, do you think any of the participants will be his opponents?"

"But I heard that the Azure Dragon Institute's Xiang Mingzhi has obtained the Azure Dragon Divine Fire and has entered the Azure Dragon Institute's forbidden land to cultivate. Moreover, some say that he has a very high chance of receiving the first Azure Dragon Institute Principal's heritage!" That disciple weakly protested.

"True ah, although Xiang Mingzhi's cultivation time is comparably shorter, if he really did get the first Azure Dragon Institute Principal's heritage before the Highgod Advancement Tournament begins, who knows to what extent his cultivation would improve. He has the most powerful divine fire in the four galaxies, the Azure Dragon Divine Fire!" Another Wan Family core disciple said.

"Don't forget the Black Warrior Institute's Huang Xiaolong, his monstrous talent is acknowledged by many people. I heard that in the last Alchemist Grandmaster Competition, he was already a peak mid-Ninth Order God Realm. Who can say how much he will improve until the tournament begins." Another Wan Family core disciple added.

When the pointed face disciple heard that, he laughed like he had heard a joke, "Huang Xiaolong? You think that Huang Xiaolong is worthy of being a threat to Vice Principal He Feifan? That's the biggest joke in the world! Do you think that Huang Xiaolong is capable of breaking through into the Highgod Realm within a hundred years' time? Didn't you all hear what Vice Principal He Feifan said during his celebration banquet? Huang Xiaolong is not qualified to be his opponent."