I agree and help push them out of the cart, and while I'm doing so I open Draco's mouth smirking as I do. "I used Langlock because I wanted him to shut up. Looks like it worked."

"You are ingenious dear." George chuckles kissing my forehead as we sit down joining in on the game of exploding snap. About five games in Harry stops suddenly and his gaze sets on the twins. "So are you going to tell us, who you were blackmailing?"

"Oh" George starts.

"That." Fred finishes both of their moods darkening. "We already told these two, and they've agreed it doesn't matter now." He continues gesturing to Leah and I, and I just shrug. "They've given up... Right?" Leah asks her voice tightening slightly as she turns to glare at both of them, and they nod like angels.

But Harry, Ron, and Hermione clearly didn't want to do the same, so they kept asking. "Please just tell them, we're not going to keep secrets anymore remember?" I deadpanned and Leah quickly agreed.

"All right, all right, if you want to know... It was Ludo Bagman." Fred admitted and Leah grabbed his hand reassuringly while I punched George on the shoulder.

"Bagman?" Harry asks in disbelief, and slowly his paranoid brain starts running. "Nothing like that Harry." I speak up with a chuckle stopping him before he really freaks himself out. "Nothing like that, the stupid git wouldn't have the brains." George continues his pout becoming more prominent.

"Well what then?" Ron asked quickly growing more impatient. The two shared a look both hesitating before Leah nudges them on. "Go on guys they're not going to judge."

"You remember that bet we had with him at the Quidditch World Cup? About how Ireland would win, but Krum would get the Snitch?" Fred started to explain.

"Yeah," said Harry and Ron slowly.

"Well, the git paid us in leprechaun gold he'd caught from the Irish mascots." I scowled hearing this part again. I've always known Bagman to be a slippery snake considering I grew up around the ministry crowd, but I never thought he would do this to kids.

"So?" Harry and Ron asked.

"So," said Fred impatiently, "it vanished, didn't it? By next morning, it had gone!" Fred exclaimed angrily and Leah was now grasping his hand trying her best to calm him down, but I don't blame him.

"But - it must've been an accident, mustn't it?" said Hermione never being one to judge quickly, and I know she was trying to shine some light on a dim situation, but George just laughed bitterly.

"Yeah, that's what we thought, at first. We thought if we just wrote to him, and
told him he'd made a mistake, he'd cough up. But nothing doing. Ignored our letter. We kept trying to talk to him about it at Hogwarts, but he was always making some excuse to get away from us."

"In the end, he turned pretty nasty," said Fred. "Told us we were too young to
gamble, and he wasn't giving us anything."

"Which is absolutely hypocritical considering he was the one that convinced your dad to let you." Leah adds her own anger poking through before she expertly hides it again 

"So we asked for our money back," George continued glowering nodding with Leah as Fred now ran his hand up and down her arm.

"He didn't refuse!" gasped Hermione.

"Right in one," said Fred.

"But that was all your savings!" said Ron.

"Exactly and that's why I offered to help, but they refuse." I add turning sharply to George who is blankly staring at me. "And we've been over this, you've been cut off you need that money for yourself." He sighs kissing my forehead like I'm a real headache.