"You always complain yet you're the one who seduced me first" Pete said in a hot whisper

"I never seduced you" Kao said smirking while wrapping his hand around Pete's shoulder

Pete didn't reply. He was staring at Kao's face. The boy in front of him is indeed beautiful.

I really want to fuck you. He thought

So he leaned down and captured Kao's soft lips. They started out with a light kiss until it turned into a heavy make out session when Pete started sucking on Kao's bottom lips. Both of the boys kept on kissing under the broad daylight. Sucking and biting each others lips. Pete's hand was gripping Kao's thigh while Kao's hand was tangled in between Pete's wet hair. Pete pulled back, tracing kisses under Kao's jawline and gently bite on it, leaving red marks on his white skin. Kao's head was tilted to the side, giving Pete a better access to his neck. His naughty lips then gently suck on Pete's ear, making Pete grind his dick onto Kao's own manhood. Pete's hand started snaking it's way into Kao's boxer, wanting to fuck the boy in front of him already.

"Pete not here" Kao pulled back from their heavy kiss with a grumble while gripping on Pete's hand

"Why not?" he whispered with a heavy breath. His hand was kept on the elastic band of Kao's boxer, adamant to take it off.

"People might see us here. We can do it later" Kao said, trying to reason out the horny boy in front of him

Pete smirked at the lame excuses Kao is giving him. This was a private pool that Pete had reserved for only the both of them. Nobody will come here.

"It's just the two of us here" Pete whispered, backing him up even more against the wall.

"Pete~" Kao plead at him but the tan skinned boy is too horny to even care

Pete started kissing Kao's neck gently, wanting to get Kao on the mood. He knows how easily turned on Kao is when he kissed his neck. Pete then slipped his hands into Kao's boxer, his fingers heading straight towards Kao's entrance. He started out with rubbing Kao's entrance lightly and he then slipped a finger into Kao's entrance.

Kao whimpered slightly while biting his lips feeling a slight water from the pool entered his hole when Pete entered his finger in him. Pete then entered the second finger in him, making his leg gripped even more tighter onto Pete's waist. His hole was still swollen from the session they had earlier in the car.

"Mmmm....mmm" Kao moaned when Pete started scissoring him, spreading his hole wide open. His bottom lips were swollen from biting it too much.

Pete was enjoying Kao's face expression too much. He added another finger into his boyfriend's hole, making it three finger thrusting in and out of Kao's sweet hole.

"Pete..too much.." Kao said in a faint whisper, gripping Pete's hand, trying to remove Pete's finger from his hole

You never complained when my big dick slammed into you. This is just fingers. He thought while smirking

Pete curled his fingers in Kao's hole one last time making Kao hiss in pleasure before pulling put his finger from him. He then slid Kao's boxer of him, exposing the bubble butt to his hard clothed manhood. Pete slightly rub his dick against Kao's entrance, making gasp in pleasure.

"Do you want it?" Pete asked, wanting to tease Kao

Kao nodded hastily, gripping on Pete's shoulder to pull him closer towards him. Pete smirked watching Kao's reaction.

So much for complaining earlier.

He then spread Kao's thigh under the water, parting it wider until it was touching the wall behind him. He was until now amazed at Kao's body flexibility. It gave him more advantage on trying different positions when he wanted to fuck him. Pete took out his hard dick, rubbing it gently on Kao's entrance before entering it in him. Pete's hand went back to Kao's thigh, keeping it parted against the wall and started thrusting into Kao.

"Pete..ahh" Kao moaned when Pete slammed hard into him

Kao was scratching Pete's back, leaving long red lines on his back. His body curled against the wall when Pete thrusted into his sweet spot.

"Ahh...mmm..yess" he moaned, pulling back his head, exposing his sweet neck to Pete. It was full of red marks from their kiss earlier

Pete taking in the pleasure of seeing Kao's sexy face. His beautiful eyes were closed while his mouth were parted, releasing the sultry moans everytime he thrusted hard into him. His baby boy sounded like a slut. His personal slut.

Pete continued thrusting into him. He brought his hand to his face, brushing back the hair that was sticking onto his forehead. He leaned forward, kissing Kao's cheek, peppering sweet kisses on his beautiful face, inhaling the scent of his skin. He trailed his kisses until it reached Kao's ear, sucking the earlobe into his mouth, licking his ear, making Kao even more high.

"You're so tight" he whispered dirty words against Kao's ear

"Pete~" Kao whined, embarrassed at the stuff Pete said

Pete just chuckled and continued leaving kisses on his neck and face. He started thrusting harder and faster into Kao when he feel that his release was coming.

"Ahh...ahh..nghh"

Sexy moans were escaping from Kao's lips as he feel that he was about to cum as well. Pete slammed his dick roughly into Kao, making his ass vibrate as he released his load in Kao's hole. Kao's leg was shaking as he too releases his cum into the water. They were breathing heavily, catching their breathe from their sexy intercourse. Pete leaned down, giving Kao a deep kiss.

As they were kissing, Kao felt that Pete's dick that was still inside of him was getting hard again. He pulled back with a grumble, giving a glare at Pete. Pete just gave him an innocent look, pretending to not know anything. He sighed, knowing that his butthole is gonna be ruined within this 3 days of so called vacation.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Credits to the fanart above bcs this was inspired by the fanart hehehhehe, sorry i know i rarely update here cus i don't usually get ideas for smut btw i hope u enjoy this yall horny munchkins