Prologue

.

"Aphrodite" seryosong tawag ko sakanya gamit ang codename n'ya. She looked at me with her blank face but that's enough move to ask me why I called her.

I look at her with my cold grinning face.

"It's the right time." I said using my authorative serious voice. She raised her eyebrows while looking at me. Siguro kung normal lang ako na tao ay matatakot ako sa mga titig nya.

"Are you serious, Athena?" She ask me coldly. I know, ayaw nyang maniwala pero ako na ang nagsabi kaya dapat nyang maniwala.

I nod at her while grinning.

"I'm dead serious. She's coming back and I'm sure when she finally came up, our mission will start. " I look at her with my serious face as I said those words in a very dead serious voice. Saying towards to her that, im DEADLY serious.

Seryoso kaming nagkatitigan. Una syang umiwas kaya agad akong napangisi. No one would dare to compete with me kung titigan lang ang usapan. Hinding-hindi ka mananalo saakin. I always win.

Bigla nalang bumukas ang pinto kaya agad nabaling ang attention namin sa babaeng parang model maglakad papunta sa gawi naman. She flip her long straight blonde hair before sitting on the couch. Prente s'yang umupo at tumingin saaming dalawa ni Aphrodite gamit ang fierce n'yang mukha. She have a angelic face yet she have a badass look, fierce personality, and dangerous attitude.

Agad namin s'yang pinagtaasan ng kilay kaya napasinghap sya. She look at us using her very dead serious face. At sinabi ang mga salitang nagpangisi at nagparamdam ng pananabik saakin.

"She's on the way now."

She's coming.

~~~~~~
A/N: For my Dear Readers, this story is still on-going and unedited so please guys, bear with me.