She connected eyes with him, [e/c] eyes studying brown eyes.
He tore away first, looking around the room, before he began to fiddle with his fingers, probably thinking of something to say.

"So.. Jimin told me that he was in here yesterday...," He spoke up, finally looking at her. "What did you guys talk about?"

She put down the now empty plate, and looked up at him.

"Well.. I really..", she trailed off, recalling the conversation her and Jimin had the previous day. "We got onto the topic of what you guys used to be." She murmured, looking down at the floor.

"What we used to be?" He asked, confusion laced in his voice.

"How you helped people." She responded. Taking the plate and setting it beside them both. and gently placed the fork onto the plate so it made no noise.

She watched the male wearily, afraid that he might ask her something or do something that would make her hostile.
"Would you mind if I asked you to elaborate more, please?" He asked, and she nodded.

"He talked about the whole mission where you guys went to go stop a gang or something, and how you all got separated, and someone named.. Soga? Saga? Sugar? No, Suga. Suga was being raped and how Jungkook and Jimin rushed to help him. The police came and the girl turned the story on you guys and took Jimin, and then Jungkook later on." She explained, letting her hands lace together.

Something flashed in his brown eyes. He stayed silent, his brown eyes piercing into her soul, it felt like. He watched her reaction, eyes darting around her face, before he leaned back and sighed. He stayed completely silent, as if he were thinking hard about something.

She watched him nervously, biting her lip a few times as she watched him stare into space. She decided to speak up, her fingers fidgeting. "Is it true?" She asked, watching as his brown eyes shot up to her own [e/c] eyes.

"What Jimin told you?" He asked, his eyes narrowed. A soft smile came to his lips. "To put it very simply, yes."

She nodded, but then froze as she contemplated the sentence that fell from his lips. "To put it very simply?" She questioned, eyebrows furrowing in confusion. "What does that mean?"

That seemed to take Taehyung off guard, as he sharply sucked in a breath, as if he wasn't supposed to say anything. He shot up, grabbed the now empty plate, and made his way to the door in a hurry. "I think I'll be off now."

"Wait!" The girl shouted, shooting up to her feet. He froze, before glancing back at her. "What time is it??" She asked, eyes panicked and wild.

He seemed to confused, but glanced down at his watch. "10:30 am. Why?" He asked, his head tilted.

She shrugged, before she shivered. "Just.. just curious."

His eyes softened as he watched her head drop to stare at the floor. He softly smiled. "Hey... I'll see if I can get RM to give you a room.. okay?" He offered, and watched with the same smile as she glanced up at him hopefully.

As he made the rest of the way to the door, a crash was heard. Taehyung seemed to cower away from the door, almost as if he already knew what was happening outside of her 'safe' haven.

"What the fuck?! You decided to bring in a random ass girl??" A rough voice screamed, the sound of glass shattering ringing through the building.

Man.. they really like breaking glass.

"Hyung! No I-!"

"Silence!" The voice roared, cutting off a younger, higher pitched voice. It wasn't Jimin.. Jungkook?