😂I am married 😂

Start from the beginning

Then someone asks her about the future plan... Like she wants to go abroad or something...

She laughs at that...

"what's the degree for when I can't take away the pain of my own people...

I want to serve people of my hometown... Till now, they have given me so much...

It's my time to payback... "

She says with tears...

Everyone applauds continuously for a minute...

And laksh too gets tears and claps for her...

(it's the same dialogue laksh says to his family when they ask... Hope u all remember...)

Fb ends...

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Scene opens with Arjun playing 'hum tere bin... ' in the hall and dancing lonely...

And the ladies will be laughing at that...

Swara comes to him and raises her eyebrow....

He holds her hand and makes her dance too...

He whispers... "swaru! This is to make raghu maa realise her feelings... Don't u remember bhaii said that
they dance for this song that party night..."

"oh yeah... " she says and smiles seeing ragini on the stairs lost somewhere...

Arjun will be rotating her and finally she falls on someone's chest...

(if u have expected sanky, then u r wrong...)

It's nikil...

Swara just smiles at him and was about to go but he holds her hand and dances...

And someone feels burning in his stomach...

Sanky twists his lips and goes...

Ragini too smiles and goes to kitchen recalling their dance moments...

Swarjun hifi ...

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Next scene opens with lakshya having lunch with other doctors...

A young and beautiful doctor comes to him...

"hii Dr. Lakshya! I am Dr. Priya... "

He just smiles "hii... "

"I got to know that u r from xyz medical college...and was the best intern of the batch it seems... "

She keeps blabbering while his mind goes back to the last day of their internship..

Fb

"so, the best intern of the year goes to... "

Dean : obviously it's Dr. Ragini right...

"no sir... It's Dr. Lakshya...
Ragini had close points to him...

Just because, ragini had taken few holidays in last month, the award goes to lakshya... "

Dean : hmm... Anyway, they are best friends from the beginning... Ragini or laksh one and the same...

Laksh goes to stage and receives the prize and ragini claps for him happily...

He will be upset that she was the one to deserve it...

"lakshya! Stop whining... U got this because u deserve it... "

"no... How can they consider holidays n all... U had gone home as arjun had fractured his leg...

Or else, u r always punctual unlike me... "