Welcome to Hell [ BxB descriptive roleplay ]

Start from the beginning

| written appearance |- is a fair skinned siren with a long , elegant tail designed with dark blue and fluorescent blue scales

- is a fair skinned siren with a long , elegant tail designed with dark blue and fluorescent blue scales. he has a large top fin starting at his back and extending all the way to the near end of his tail at about 4 and three quarters feet long. he has two side fins that extend about three and a half feet long. his tail is about seven feet long. he has scales adorning his body , including left half of his face , his arms , and chest. he has a major scar on his dorsal fin from a fight with another siren , resulting in it being split somewhat down the middle. his eyes are a dark brown , but can illuminate a soft blue closer to the pupil when he's in the deep zone or goes feral. he does have a feral side to him though , as do all sirens. and his is no prettier. his pectoral and dorsal fins grow larger and his filed nails grow long and sharp. his teeth go from small pointed canines to full on razors. he hates this look , but will use it if absolutely necessary. he used to have a human friend , but they saw his feral appearance and fled him.

- he has a tribal manta ray and shark tattoo covering almost his whole back. right down the middle of the ray is where his large [ first ( 1st) ] dorsal is. he doesn't wear any jewelry since it will easily rust in the ocean , but her wants a tongue piercing and his right ear pierced.

| personality |
- paris is one of the cockiest bästard's one will ever meet. he loves to mess with others and will go as far as making them angry for his own amusement. he enjoys seeing others squirm when he dominates them with his suave words. he can be a bit bratty and whiny , but that's if he doesn't get what he wants. he's exceptionally greedy and a great thief. he's gotten death threats from many 'pirates' and other sirens because of his attitude. he does have a soft side though. it usually shows up when others are hurt or in mental/emotional pain. he has a hard time being sentimental with his brazen behavior , but hey , at least he's trying to help just a little.

| likes |
- the ocean
- pîssing sailors and other people off
- treasures and riches
- the night sky/stars
- watching others squirm in embarrassment
- 'playing hard to get' men or women
- watching the sunset
- surface food

| dislikes |
- extreme heat or cold
- getting into fights
- purposely hurting others
( unless for a good reason )
- people taking his things
( even if he stole them from said person )
- the sun most of the time
- slutty men or women
- seafood
( for obvious reasons )
- being forced to do things he doesn't want to do or doesn't feel comfortable doing
( this includes forcing others to do things )

| a little bit of |
| background |
- paris originates of the coast of santorini , an island off of greece. his family wasn't much of a family since his mother preferred to stay on land with other men and his father chose the ocean with paris. he visited his mother sometimes , but when she was kîlled by fishermen because of what she was , he and his father fled. they ended up separating and paris hasn't seen him since. he has no siblings that he knows of , and quite honestly , he doesn't care if he does. he prefers to be alone.

| other |
- his tattoo

- he has a small accent , but it's nearly washed away from being away from home for so long

- knows a few greek words
- hates speaking underwater
- can shift from tail to legs , but prefers tail
- has a close bond with a manta ray
- has knowledge of hidden treasure ( cause he's found most of it )
- hates pirates with a passion
- call him ulysses and he'll probably leave a nasty mark on you
- his tongue his forked { ;] }
- he grunts a lot when he's annoyed or feels like pîssing people off
- is known as 'The Blue Devil' by most pirates because when in his more human appearance , his eyes glow blue towards the pupil and he steals others treasures for himself.