What is age

Are you going to just to stand there or are you going to pass me a towel?
                       ...
P didn't know why, but he couldn't look away. He should look away, but he couldn't.

He thought it was J in the shower and had just gone in to wash his hands before dinner.

But there she was, J's Mum standing there,  hair dripping wet , falling on to her shoulders, water running down onto her...

Well?
      Towel......

Sorry,  sorry, here have this one. He passed the first towel he could find and handed it to her. She didn't take her eyes off of him, she wasn't embarrassed, she didn't try to cover herself she was just there, naked. She slowly wrapped herself in the towel and walked towards him, she got closer and closer, she stopped in front of him, he felt a bolt run through him, oh god he thought, she's so close , his breath caught in his throat. She leaned forward, shit shit shit , he could feel he was getting hard, what was he going to do? What was she doing?

"Excuse me please,  your blocking the door"  she whispered into his ear, before gently brushing past him, he felt her against him for just a split second, there was something there, he didn't know what it was, but there was something there.....a moment.
                           ...
He made excuses about having to get home to help with chores, J was pissed because he wanted him to stay to play pubg but he knew he had to get out of that house. His mind was on a loop of remembering what had just happened in the bathroom. Why wasn't she embarrassed , why the hell hadn't he looked away!

Everytime he thought about that moment....  when she had leant in to him and whispered,  his groin ached.
                         ...

He had dreaded going to the house again since the bathroom incident, his memory of it had swung from erotic to embarrassment  from one minute to the next.

But he couldn't put off going to a house he had visited daily for years.

When he arrived at the house he knocked on the door, something he hadn't done for years, usually he just let himself in, now though he felt awkward just entering the house.

She came to the door, and was surprised to see him standing there.

"Silly boy, why did you knock, Come in", she grabbed his hand and pulled him into the kitchen.

She spun round and faced him. I'm glad your here, I wanted to talk to you about the other day.
He should tell her that it was fine, it was his fault and he just wanted to forget about it.  But that was a lie , the  truth was he really wanted to see her. He had never felt anything like this before, he knew it was wrong,  but just the thought of a chance of any further interaction with her stopped him caring about anything else.

I've been waiting for you to come round, She placed a reassuring hand on his thigh. He didn't know why he did it, but he placed his hand on hers.

The electricity between them in that one moment spoke a thousands words. He cupped her face as he  kissed her , the force of this moment pushed  her back against the cupboard.  She pulled him even closer to her, so they were hip to hip. There was no mistaking how hard he was, and that he wanted her  as much as she wanted him.

There was no tenderness between them. It was pure sexual desire, they clawed at each other, in their desperation to have each other there was pain, this only added to their desperation for each other . As she released him,  whimpering at how hard he was, he explored her. Feeling how wet she was for him filled him with such a desire to have her he grabbed her by the waist and lifted her on to his hips. His strength took her breath   away, as he lifted her on to his hips she could feel he was about to enter her and she was ready for every inch of him.
She couldn't  help but gasp as she felt him enter her..........

"Mum, I forgot my bag!"