Epilogue (Fanboy Version)

Little Elvis was playing with his friends at the park while Dean kept a supervising eye while still reading the newspaper. It seemed like Elvis was fine so Dean went back to reading. Elvis and his friends were playing Angels & Demons, Elvis was on the Angel team. As they were hiding from the demons, one of Elvis's friends asked him something.

"Hey Elvis were's your mommy?"

"Hmm...I don't have a mommy....I have my Daddy and my Papa."

"You have two daddies?"

"Yup...but I don't know where my Papa is."

"What do you mean?"

"My Daddy says that he's an Angel but I don't know what that means."

"Maybe you should ask him again."

"....okay."

Two hours passed and as it was time to go home, the parents of Elvis's friends came for them and pretty soon Elvis was left alone. He waved goodbye as his friends left with their parents. Elvis couldn't help but feel a little sad from seeing the parent's with their child. He looked at Dean then back at the parents and then back at Dean. Elvis started running towards his dad. Busy reading the paper, Dean felt a presence and bent the paper down to find Elvis behind it. "Hiya sport, ready to go home." Dean said to his son. Dean could tell Elvis has something on his mind, "Is everything alright Elvis?" Elvis hesitated but got his confidence back and finally said, "Daddy. Where's Papa?"

Dean's heart skipped a beat when he heard his son ask this. He collected himself and folded his paper away, he then looked at Elvis lovingly, "I told you son, Papa's an angel. He's up there in the clouds looking down on us and protecting us. Especially you." Dean said as he poked Elvis playfully in the stomach which made him giggle. "Why is Papa an Angel?" Elvis said with sadness in his voice. Dean sighed out loud and then quickly looked back at Elvis. "Because God wanted him to be an Angel. He decided that Papa was ready to be one."

"Why aren't you an Angel Daddy?"

Elvis's words stung a little even though it wasn't suppose to intentionally. "...Because God doesn't think I'm ready yet." Dean said, spacing out.

"Do you think Papa knows me?" Elvis said looking down at his feet. Dean snapped out of it from his sons words and smiled, "Of course he knows about you, he looks after you from the clouds all the time.  I know he left before you were born but he knows about you, he's watching you grow big and strong. God told him he has a son, one that's smart like his Papa and tough like his Daddy. You know what else else, you can talk to him whenever you want."

Elvis looked at his dad wide-eyed, "Really? How Daddy?"

Dean chuckled, "At night silly goose. Just look up at the sky and when you see a star shinning bright, brighter then the other stars, that'll be him. He's shinning bright because he's happy. He's happy because you're well and healthy."

Elvis perked up with a shine in his eye. "I wanna talk to Papa before bed time. Can I Daddy?"
Dean chuckled and placed his hand on top of his son's head and smiled with his eyes closed, "Of course, you can always talk to your Papa. He'll be waiting for you."

Elvis hugged his dad happily, "Thank you Daddy. Can I play a little more?" Dean nodded in approval and Elvis ran back to the swings happily. He watched as Elvis kept swinging, getting higher and higher each time. "Look Daddy! I'm gonna swing high to Papa!" Elvis called out to his dad. Dean chuckled and then looked up at the clouds. Not a sign of gray clouds so the sky was showing its beautiful blue color, it reminded him of Cas's eyes. He looked back at his son playing and started thinking.

'We'll be together again soon baby. Until then I'll do everything I can to raise and protect our son. At five years old and I swear he's a spitting imagine of you, especially now that he's wearing your glasses... I hope you like his name. *soft chuckled* No, I KNOW you love his name.'

Dean looked up at the sky again and a tear ran down his cheek. 

"I love you Cas......See you then."