Dear Reader aka Masterlist

Start from the beginning

Needless to say, it was also hard work for many different reasons. One of them being all those guys around; not all of them were exactly fit to become heroes, given the fact they were walking testosterone advertisements and not in a good sense of the words.

Maybe you shouldn't have pointed it out so openly though. Then again, what would the world turn into if you kept your mouth shut when feeling like speaking up?

→ THE BEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE (1)

They say having a soulmate is a blessing. Who wouldn't love the idea of star-crossed lovers, right?

Neither Steve Rogers nor you consider yourself lucky though. It probably has something to do with the lines written on your skin. Because if the words are anything to go by, you're not sure you want to meet each other.

Set mostly after The Avengers.

Part one of Errare Humanum Est series.

→ IF YOU STUMBLE (2)

...make it part of the dance. 

In which you ask Steve what your date would look like if you lived in the forties. He decides to show you instead.

There are few flaws, holes to see through to glimpse beyond that illusion. But what life would be besides boring if everything was perfect? Perfect dress. Perfect date. Perfect gentleman...?

Part two of Errare Humanum Est series.

→ ERRARE HUMANUM EST(3) - Find as a standalone book (link placed after IF YOU STUMBLE)

In which Steve is forced to solve an unsolvable dilemma and inevitably fails, Natasha is nosy in her attempts to be a good friend and it backfires and Sam Wilson is too old for that $#*!.

Also, Castiel is picking up strays from Heaven, leaving them for Sam and Dean to deal with.

Needless to say, it's a mess, but when it looks like the God himself might be meddling, Team Free Will doesn't have a choice. It's not like they would just let the poor woman with amnesia wander off anyway.

Now all they have to do is to get her back to her soulmate(s?), whom she doesn't remember. Easy as pie, right?

Part three of Errare Humanum Est series.

→ COLD FEET 

After two months of dating, you've come to a conclusion as exciting as well as a bit irritating: Steve Rogers is a perfect man. He simply has no flaw.

Or does he?

→  STATE YOUR NAME (FOR THE RECORD)

For a man haunted by nightmares, waking up was an ambivalent process.

For a man in love, the pros outweighed the cons. And make no mistake, Steve Rogers was a man in love.

In which Steve feels blue, but he can count on his girl to raise his spirits – especially since she can convince his whole team to do something nice for him.

→  FOR A SMILE

A smile costs less than electricity, and gives more light. (Scottish proverb)