I was so distracted by the junk food that I hadn't noticed that we had entered a town. I looked up and saw several looming buildings. The town was dark with a few people walking about. Normally, I would've thought it wasn't safe, but the town had a good vibe to it.

Athea tapped my shoulder and I looked over to her. She had a smile on her face that was directing to me. "We're going inside that hotel," She said, pointing to a black building with neon words written on the front. 'Elabis Hotel" It said. "The whole pack's staying in there for tonight. I'm pretty sure Julian's pack wouldn't be able find us in there. So don't worry a bit. You're safe," She said, assuring me.

"Sounds good," I replied. I would've said more, but I didn't feel like it. I guess being in the basement made me less sociable. I felt like I couldn't talk to Athea or Griffin because I couldn't trust them. Hopefully it would go away, I really hated the feeling.

We crossed the street in groups. I stayed back, waiting for the others to go. There were people in cars, staring with narrowed eyes. I bet they were wondering why a group of people were on the streets this late at night. I guessed they weren't used to this.

"Come on," Griffin said, grabbing my arm. I instantly flinched, not liking a man touching me. He didn't see me flinch since he started walked swiftly. I followed, not having any choice but to. When I glanced back I saw Athea staring at me with an eyebrow raised. Shit, she saw me flinch. She would probably question me later. I sighed, I did not want to talk about it.

His grip loosened as we came to the hotel steps. Now he just held my wrist gently. Why? It's not like I can disappear with all these people surrounding me. Inside I was panicking. My heart was racing ten times faster, and if anyone used their werewolf senses right now, they would surely hear my heart. 

I couldn't concentrate on anything but his hold. It was like his hand was leaving a burning imprint on my bare skin. I couldn't take it anymore! I grabbed his hand and ripped it away, leaving it to fall on his side. I turned away, not wanting to see his expression, and not wanting to meet his green eyes.

I scooted closer to Athea, and regretted the move right after I'd done it. I probably made him feel stupid for holding my wrist. Maybe he felt embarrassed. Stupid me! I shouldn't have done that.

Ignoring my thoughts, I proceeded to walk to the hotel counter with Athea and the others. While Athea and Griffin talked to the lady at the counter, I looked around the lobby, admiring the view. I could see everything perfectly, only because I was at the side of the group.

The walls appeared to be made of beige marble, and so did the floor. Off to the left, was a sitting area with four dark brown couches with a dark brown coffee table set in the middle. On the table were numerous magazines, ranging from Teen vogue to Readers Digest. Everything matched, even the carpet which was also dark brown with light brown accents.

Behind the sitting area were the elevators. In the corners of the room were huge green plants. I also saw one plant that was so large, that they had to tape it to the wall so it wouldn't fall. It looked like vines. Also on the right were staircases, a small cafe that was closed, and a door that led to a café. Everything was polished, and I had to give them credit for keeping the place clean. Most hotels that I'd been to weren't as pretty or clean. 

When I looked back I saw the counter lady handing out keys to different rooms. I noticed how people had already chosen who they'd share a room with, and what floor. Apparently the hotel was very empty at this time of year, so everybody could have a room. I didn't know who I would be sharing a room with, but I guessed it was Athea and Griffin. They seemed to be the people who were always beside me, and looking after me.