Smut ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

James' point of view
------------------------------------
So now that me and Adam are together does that mean I get to fuck his ass?

.....

Ok maybe a little straight forward but seriously.

I'm not asleep but I can hear Adam's light snores so I know he's asleep.

Y'all know what Imma do... okay maybe you don't but imma bout to show ya.

I took myself away from his chest. I looked at his little demon horns. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I thought.

I knew that Adam was a light sleeper so I'll have to be careful.

I brang myself up to his horn and brought my tounge out. I licked the tip making Adam grunt in his sleep. His horn wasn't rough nor smooth. It felt good..

I ended up wrapping my tounge around his horn, lightly licking it. Adam sleep-moaned.

GOD FUCKIN DAMN IT ADAM! I thought as I felt myself get hard. F U C Know I have to masturbate... or.....

I sucked on the tip of his horn.

Adam moaned more.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck. fuck. Fuck. FUCK.

Adam's eyes started to flutter open. F U C K -

I pulled away from his horn and legit fell back onto the floor from flinging myself away from him. "Ow...." I mumbled.

"James...?" The demon boi asked sleepily.

F
U
C
K
.

Fuck.

"Yes...?" I answered.

"Did you do that?"

Did you do that...

D i d y o u d o t h a t .

Fuck.

"D-do what..?" I asked nervously. Fuck he's onto me.

"I felt a tounge licking and sucking on one of my horns.." he yawned tiredly. After all I did just wake him up from sleeping.

F U C K .

"Nope!" I got up and blushed, putting my hands over my hard member. He looked down at my hands. "W-what happened.." he asked, looking from my face to my hands over my boner indicating that he was asking what happened between me and my cock.

Fuck... I sighed. I couldn't hide it anymore. "Fine... I did it... you moaned and that gave me this." I lifted my hands causing Adam to stare with awe with a dark blush on his face.

"It looks like you need help with that." He said. I blushed and quickly nodded, avoiding eye contact.

"Can I help?"

Holy fuck...

I looked at Adam. Did he really say that? I mean we are a thing now s o y e a h . . .

I nodded.

The demon sat up and pulled me close to him. He pulled down my pants. I looked over at the place his pants would be. Wait he doesn't have pants on.. I thought. He only had his boxers on.

Lol he walks around in boxers and nobody cares tho.

While I was thinking about this he managed to pull each and every piece, which was only 3, of clothing off and had pulled me onto his lap. He had just barely avoided my ass landing on his dick so I could feel his member brush lightly against my back.

He wrapped his arms around me and began pumping up and down on my member.

Hot demon boi's point of view ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-----------------------------------------------------
I pumped up and down on James' hard member, my other hand trailing down his chest to stop near his ass.

Meanwhile, James was letting out moans and attempted straight breaths.

The only thing was we were gay, not straight.

I stuck a finger inside his ass making him let out a surprised gasp followed by a moan.

"A-Adam...~" James said needily.

Oh fuck this dood made me hard now as well.

I started to move my finger around in his hole. He moaned.

I stuck another finger in and started to scissor him, still pumping up and down on his member.

He was shaking and moaning with pleasure.

That's  h o t  a f  b i t c h .

I pushed my fingers in deeper and he let out a suprised moan which told me that I hit his prostate. I stuck another finger in his hole and thrusted in and out, making sure to hit his prostate every single thrust.

"H-haaah~ A-aah Adam~ I-i'm g-gonna..!~" James warned me.

I kept doing what I was doing until I heard James moan loudly and my hand getting covered in his cum. I smiled and pulled the cum covered hand to my member and I worked on covering my member with it.

Once I was done I picked James up and without warning put him right down on my member making him let out a surprised gasp with a loud moan.

"A-Adam..~ your so big..~" James gasped.

After changing postitions to where he could ride me I stayed still until he started moving up and down.

I grunted and wrapped my arms around him to pump up and down on his member once again.

He started to move up and down on my member faster, making us both moan.

After what felt like hours of doing that process full of moans and grunts James mumbled a few words.

"Ah~ ha-ah~.. A-Adam I-i'm Ahh~"

I could tell he was close once again and I was too.

"Me too, baby..~" I whispered to him.

He moved down on my member one more time all the way down making us both moan in simultaneously.

"Aaaaaaaah!~"

James came and I came not so soon after, both of us moaning once again.

James collapsed against my chest, me falling onto the bed. The marshmellow moaned a bit because I had shifted while still inside of him.

"That felt amazing, Adam~" James mumbled.

I pulled the covers over us both, still inside of the marshmellow.

We ended up falling asleep like that.

A/N
This is kind of Bad cuz this is the first smut I've ever written. So sorry if it sucks ;v;

This one was a little shorter than the other chapter but just take it.