"But..." Jimin tried glancing at the food with suspicion in his eyes when Yoongi shushed him. "No buts. Try it. If you don't like it, okay, but you can't decide that before you've tried."

Making a face Jimin looked at Yoongi and then back at the food. "I hate you."

"Sure you do." Yoongi grabbed his chopsticks, took some rice on them and dipped them into the sauce. "Here." He held them up to Jimin's mouth.

When Jimin didn't open his mouth right away, his kicked his foot softly. "Don't be a spoilt child. If you don't open up soon I might drop some of it on your Gucci shirt." Yoongi threatened and Jimin opened his mouth hesitantly, but not before rolling his eyes.

Not taking any chances Yoongi used his chance and fed Jimin the rice. There was a long silence in which Jimin simply looked at Yoongi, glaring ever so slightly, before pressing his lips into a thin line. "It's good."

Yoongi grinned at his small victory. "I fucking knew you'd like it."

"Pfff." Jimin crossed his arms. "It was okay. Nothing special."

"Uh huh." Yoongi said still grinning. "Alright, I guess I'll have to eat both portions on my own."

"No." Jimin instantly said, making grabby hands at Yoongi, who was about to put the second box back into his backpack. "You made it for me. It's my right to eat it. I have to be a good boyfriend. Just because of that."

"Nah, it's okay. You don't have to eat it for me. I'll just make you something else."

"Fucking give it to me you tease. I like it alright. I like it even with the mango inside." Jimin complained, hitting Yoongi's leg.

Laughing Yoongi put the box back on the table. "See, now we're talking. Here." He handed Jimin the chopsticks.

Rolling his eyes in annoyance, Jimin grabbed them and started digging in but Yoongi could tell that he was being dramatic for the comedy behind it.

"So what was your day like?" Jimin repeated the question Yoongi had asked minutes earlier.

"Long. Very long. And I still have another three lessons in the afternoon." Yoongi explained, grabbing a box with side dishes from his backpack, as well as some chopsticks for himself.

"Should I sneak in as well? Maybe I could help you with the subject material. What lessons?" Jimin asked while taking another bite from his meal.

"No, you don't have to... and they are on producing. I don't think you can really help me with that." Yoongi chuckled, opening the lid of the side dish box, picking some up with his chopsticks and feeding Jimin, who didn't even think about it much and just opening his mouth.

"Pity... so I can come over once you're done?" Jimin asked, holding a hand in front of his face to hide the fact that he was chewing.

"If you want to. Also..." Yoongi began but was interrupted when Jessie appeared behind them.

"Hey ladies. I got some chocolate earlier but I'm kind of on a diet so I can't eat it. Want some?" She patted Jimin's shoulder as a greeting before slipping into the seat next to Yoongi and kissing his cheek.

Jimin raised an eyebrow at her and she stuck out her tongue. "I did not kiss him. We made a deal and I did not cross a line." She grinned, pecking Yoongi's cheek again, who could not have been bothered, simply continuing to eat.

Frowning Jimin grabbed Yoongi and pulled him towards himself. "Mine."

"Uhm I don't wanna say anything but I'm mine. I don't belong to either of you." Yoongi stated, squirming out of Jimin's hold.

Jimin clicked his tongue, before slipping closer to Yoongi and hugging him, which made it possible for Yoongi to continue eating and for Jimin to mark his property. This time Yoongi didn't move away. Jessie laughed, patting Jimin's arm. "Don't worry, I won't try to take him away from you. Look how okay Tae is with this." She got up, circling the table and wrapping her arms around Jungkook before pecking his cheek. "Hey Jungkookie."

"Hey." Jungkook muttered, slowly patting her arm that was wrapped around his neck in acknowledgment before continuing his conversation with Taehyung.

"That doesn't count." Jimin stated, pointing at Jungkook. "He's gay. Entirely. Unlike Yoongi he wouldn't be interested even if he wasn't in a relationship."

"Such a possessive boyfriend. It's cute seeing you like that." Jessie stated moving back onto the bench next to Yoongi. "Never thought you'd be the type."

"Pffff." Jimin clicked his tongue again before burying his face in Yoongi's neck and closing his eyes. Simply enjoying the comfort and warmth Yoongi's presence gave him.

Yoongi patted his knee before talking with a soft voice. "People are watching... are you okay with that?"

"I don't care if they're watching. Especially not if it means they'll let you have your peace." Jimin stated pecking his neck. "It's not like I ever cared what they thought anyways."

Yoongi smiled, patting Jimin's head now. This was nice. It was amazing how brave Jimin was without even realizing he was.

A/N

It's been so long since I wrote all of these it feels weird sksksgwk

Btw for everyone worried about angst coming because of the whole Jimin situation. There won't be any big angst AND Jimin has his reasons... if you wanna call it reasons.

Do any of the rereaders remember?😂

Why Jimin cheated on Yoongi even though he really cares about him a lot and would never actually cheat on him?