Take Care Of It ••nsfw••

Start from the beginning

He teased her clit before sliding a finger inside of her, she gasped loudly at the new feeling and Harrison groaned as he felt her tightness clench around his digit. “If you want to stop tell me, okay?” He rasped out, looking her in the eye, the girl just nodded and whimpered.

Their lips met again as he started to pump in and out of her slowly at first, then he added a second finger, carefully twisting them to make them both fit. Y/N squirmed a bit at the uncomfortable feeling. Two fingers and she was already struggling, but all of this was new and she knew that it was going to be uncomfortable and it might hurt but she trusted him.

“You alright, angel?” Harrison stopped his actions when he felt her tensed up.

“Hmm… It’s just a lot” she shyly whispered, wrapping her arms around him. Burying her face on the crook of his neck.

“We can stop if you want” he croaked, slowly beginning to pull his fingers out of her but was stopped by her hand around his wrist.

“No, I want you to keep going” she said timidly against his neck. He started to move his fingers gently and she whined again.

“If you want me to keep going you’ve got to relax, gorgeous. I don’t want to hurt you” he said softly, placing a kiss on side of her head.

“Okay…” She breathed out, immediately relaxing, making Harrison’s fingers move easily inside her tight sex.

“Good girl” he praised, picking up the pace, gently rubbing her clit with his thumb.

“B-Baby…” Y/N cried, her embrace on the boy tightening. How could he make her feel that way with just his fingers? She wanted to tell him to stop because the feeling that was taking over her body was a slightly painful but oddly satisfying, so she pushed through it. Her legs began to shake and she felt pressure between her hips and chills ran over her whole body. “Haz…” She wheezed, scrunching up a fistful of fabric from the boy’s tee shirt, her first orgasm hitting her hard. So hard that her vision went blurry and her head dizzy.

“That’s it, baby. You’re good. I’ve got you, princess” he cooed, removing his hand from in between her legs. Moving a bit to bring her out of her hiding place. Her face was all flustered, her breath was troubled and her eyes were closed. She didn’t wanted to open them, she felt slightly embarrassed of what had just happened. Her ragging heart was making its way up to her head and her mouth had gone dry. “Open your eyes, baby” Harrison whispered, pushing her messy hair out of her face.

“Hi” she whispered when she ultimately opened them, meeting his beautiful crystal ones.

“Hi” he smiled at her, pecking her swollen lips. “You good?” He asked, caressing her cheek and running his thumb over her bottom lip.

“Yeah” she said, breathy as she was softly panting.

“I love you” he told her, pecking her lips once more. “Do you want to keep going or was that enough for today?” He asked his girl.

“I wanna be yours” her voice was raspy from the air intake through her mouth. Harrison sighed dreamily at the admission, trapping his bottom lip in between his teeth the boy sat up and gently tugged her dress off of her body leaving her in just her navy blue lacy bra. Y/N felt self-conscious when he removed the cloth that covered her body, she shrunk and covered herself with her arms.

“You’re stunning” the blonde boy reassured her, when he saw her trying to cover her body. He pulled off his tee shirt over his head throwing it on the floor, taking his new position between her legs and leaned down to capture her lips in yet another loving kiss.