Chapter 3: Unbothered

Start from the beginning

'Hmm, I can't believe vice prez would hurt her students. Sensei had such high expectations' I faked crying and wiped my non-existence tears.

'Okay! Okay, fine!'

I grinned and fixed my posture. 'Okay'

'Is that all?' She asked.

'Well, you just have to be VERY nice to me' I started packing up my stuff when I noticed the bell is almost gonna ring.

'Meaning..?'

'Meaning, not yelling at me, I can do whatever I want, no detentions' I listed. 'And your first step is to not bother me, arrasso?'

'That's easy!' She said.

Easy, my ass.

'Oohh. Vice Prez is confident, huh' I wore my backpack. 'Arrasso. If you say so!' I said patting her head before heading out.

Wanna know a secret?

I actually liked Vice Prez since our first year. I was one of those fools who are head over heels for her. But you know, sometimes you just have know the barrier between heaven and earth. She's way up there, I'm way down here.

So everyone accepted the fact that her and Bambam were going out. Students even built a fanclub for them even though they were never in a relationship. Pretty terrifying, I should say.

But when the two called it off over the summer, it's either their sad or happy that can finally snake their way around the two. But like I said, she's way up there.

I still like annoying the shit out of her. I love it when she scolds me, that's the only way I get to talk to her.

——
Third Person's POV

Twice started gathering in one table. Everyone was seriously satisfied. All head turns to them as they brighten up the room. There's Mina, Momo, Dahyun, and Jeongyeon.

Sana limped her way to their table.

'Oh, Sana-ya. What happened to you?' Momo asked.

'I heard you got close to the vice prez, unnie?' Dahyun asked.

'No way. We just had a conversation this morning' Sana said.

'Yeah, keep denying your love for Vice Pres. Look, she got hurt. That means they're VERY close' Jeongyeon uttered and immediately received a glare from Sana.

Sana sat down beside Mina. She rested her rorhead on the table.

'Hi, guys. I brought the vice prez to eat with us' Nayeon cheerfully said as she sat down beside Jeongyeon with her tray.

All looked at the ethereal beauty in front of them.

'I hope you guys don't mind me sitting here' Jihyo politely said.

'Oh, no. Not at all. We're lucky enough to be seating on the same table as the vice prez' Momo uttered.

'Yeah. SO lucky' Sana rolled her eyes and went back on resting her head on the table.

Jihyo glared at Sana who already has her head down.

She sat down beside Momo and Jeongyeon which is in front of Sana. She aggressively placed her tray on the table, disturbing Sana in her sleep.