Chapter 2: Enemies

Start from the beginning

'Well, I just happen to be there when she was crying over Bambam alone' Nayeon said.

'Psh! Loner. Serves her right' Sana uttered with a smirk,

'Ow! What the hell?!' She winced in pain when she received a smack from the angry bunny.

'She chooses to be a loner, okay?! She's standing as our vice president whilst being at the top of the chart' Nayeon explained. 'She needs a friend so I'm bringing her with us everywhere'

My ass.

Sana rubbed her forearm to soothe the pain away and galred at Nayeon.

'Come on, get ready. She wants us to meet her at the dorm's entrance' Nayeon whickly grabbed their plates and put in on the dishwasher.

——-

'Jihyo-ssi!' Nayeon called out the girl who's back is facing them.

The girl turned around and

Woah... is what the two behind could ever think of. Speaking of the 'prettiest', huh.

'Unnie!' Jihyo waved at the bunny that to her into a hug.

Jihyo was enjoying the hug when she saw the two figure behind Nayeon.

'You two'

The two immediately tensed up with the firmnes of the Vice Prez's voice.

She doesn't look like she's heartbroken.

'Where were you two last night?!' Jihyo yelled.

'What?' Sana tried to act innocent

'I saw you two snuck in late last night' the short girl crossed her arms and tapped her foot on the ground, waiting for some explanation.

'Jihyo, they were working late at night. I talked to them already' Nayeon uttered which left the two confused because they haven't even explained anything to her.

But, they're still thankful.

Jihyo softened but glared at the two.

'What the hell is she looking at?' Sana whispered.

———

'Jihyo-ah! Nayeonnie!' A so-called, 'black swan' also on the list of 'Twice'. She waved at them in the hallways with her gummy smile.

'Annyeong, Minari~' The two walked up to Mina.

All students in the hallways turned to their way. How lovely it is to have the three beauties laugh and get along well together.

Some are actually confused because everyone knows Jihyo and Bambam, the 'ultimate' couple called it off over the summer.

Their soft chuckles are music in their ears. Seeing the vice prez smile and laugh is probably the best thing these students could see in their life. Thanking every spirits and gods out there that they were able to see these beauties everyday.

'Kyahhh!' The other girls screamed.

All turned even the three.

'Sana-yaaaa'

'Jeongyeon-ahhhhh'

All screamed to the two greatest girl crushes of the school.

'Annyeong' Sana waved at them that some of the girls almost fainted. While Jeongyeon just kept bowing to them, flattered and shy with the love they're receiving.

Nayeon's ears perked in annoyance. She immediately walked to Jeongyeon and clung onto her girlfriend. She hissed at the girls before dragging her girlfriend to walk.

Sana though, trapped a girl to the locker.... well, let's just say, she's doing her 'Sanake' moves on the girl.

'Yah' She immediately received a smacked from Jihyo.

'What do you want?!' Sana winced in frustration.

I can't believe this girl is known as the 'nicest' vice prez in my department. She hates my guts!

The girls started to escape their way out of there before world war 3 starts.

'Stop flirting! You're gonna be late again!' Jihyo screamed.

Wah! I can't believe this girl!

Sana smirked and took a step forward that made Jihyo to step back.

'Why do you hate me flirting with other girls so much, Jihyo-ah?' Sana kept stepping forward while Jihyo kept stepping back.

Then finally, Sana was able to trap Jihyo onto the lockers.

She leaned, 'You know you can just tell me if you want me all for yourself' she said.

Jihyo blushed and with her feeling in danger. Her reflexes kicked Sana in the shin.

Sana screamed in pain and carried her knees upwards because of the pain.

'That's what you get, dickhead!' Jihyo still blushing, walked her way into the room.

When Sana limped her way to her seat.

'What happened?' Jeongyeon whispered. Sana glared at Jihyo who sat beside Nayeon two rows in front of them.

'Your charm didn't work?' Jeongyeon smirked.

'Shut up!' Sanake smacked the shit out of her.

'Yah! You two! Can you be any louder?!' The vice prez yelled.

The two flinched again. Sana fakedly smiled at Jihyo when they had an eye contact.

'Bitch' she whispered and rolled her eyes when Jihyo turned around.