CHRISTMAS LOVE [(YONGHWA) special 1/2]

Start from the beginning

Whitey are playing with himself cutely. Of course you know it's a male since you learn how to know dog gender. The guy pulled you closer to him. Your heart are beating faster.

"You are so silence __________-ssi" He said as he wink to you. You just smile awkwardly.

"Hehehe" It's the only word that came from your mouth. Your heart are still beating faster.

"Oh, you still didn't know my name. My name is Jung Yonghwa."He said and show his white teeth.

He lead you to a bench under a tree. He told you to sit there and wait him to come. He left his dog to you. You pick the whitey and put it on your laps. Whitey are really cute. He keeps snuggling for a comfortable place.

"Sorry, I'm late. I'm glad you still here" Yonghwa said holding two cups of cofee.

"Here." He said and give you the coffee. You sip the coffee slowly and mouth,

"Thank you"

The coffee warms your body. They said it's good to drink hot things in winter. Yonghwa patted your hair.

"You look like child _______-ssi. You drink the coffee clumsily" Yonghwa said and laugh.

You feel really embarrassed but soon it faded away as Yonghwa wipe your mouth with his tissue. The embarrassment you feel just now turn into a blush.

Whitey play with his paw and lick his fur. Whitey play around your leg like begging for food. Yonghwa look at whitey and said,

"__________-ssi can you help me to give whitey his food. My parents are not home and you know they are always give whitey food and not me. I don't know how to do it alone. Please?"

You nodded and smile. You never own a dog or a cat, you don't know how to give the dog food too but you just one to see how they eat and drink. Yonghwa lead you to his home as he hold whitey.

His home was huge and surrounded by many beautiful flowers. Yonghwa open the gate as both of you enter the house or should been said a mansion. Whitey struggle from Yonghwa and run into the dog door and entered the house. Yonghwa and you walk slowly to the mansion.

It cannot be describe by word if you see it from outside. It is beautiful and if you see from inside it's really beautiful. You sit on the couch as Yonghwa opens the light switch. You already feeling comfortable in just a few minutes.

Whitey sit on the couch next to you. It is weird how Yonghwa let a stranger like you, enter his house. More importantly you just meet him this day and he treat you like you have been friend for long.

You stand up, planning to help Yonghwa. You open one of the cabinet and found dog food. You called Yonghwa and he pick it. You pick whitey to the kitchen and Yonghwa put the food in whitey special bowl. It has name writen there 'W' which stand for whitey.

Whitey eat the food as you walk away.

"Where are you going _______-ssi?" Yonghwa said as he held your right hand.

"I'm going home it already late" You said and show your watch. It point to 22:00 which mean you're really late.

"Don't go. Let spend our time until Christmas" Yonghwa said sweetly.

You feel your heart beating faster again when you heard he said 'our' it just make you flatter. You shook your head to stop the faster beat. You think twice before you realise you actually like him from the first you saw him. It is the love from the first sight.

You saw Yonghwa still holding your hand. He pulled you again closer to him and hugs you. You both feeling each other warmness.

"...sorry" Yonghwa said as he realise he actually hugging you for long. He release the hug and shyly look down. Maybe, he is blushing right now.

You also in the same situation like him. You both can't move like something block both of you from moving. When both of you hug, you both heard each other heart beat. Your cheek are red same goes with Yonghwa. Silence are now surround both if you.

'Me or him. Me or him. Me or him.' You thought.

You just think you or him first to break the silence but surprisingly whitey was the one who break the silence. Whitey are barking like his food are not enough for him. You immediately went to give whitey some food.

Yonghwa approach you and play with you. You look at your watch, 15 minutes just pass.

After giving whitey food, you sit on the coach facing the television.

"Want to see a movie?" Yonghwa said.

You just nodded as Yonghwa entered a dvd inside the dvd player. The movie name was 'Professional Mr. Baek'. At first the story was really boring but it became really good.

The story is about the golf professional player, Se Jin that fail at his career. He make a choice to move to another island. There, he met a student named Lee Byeong Joo, who will lost his status in his school. Se Jin felt sorry for him so, Se Jin teach Byeong Joo how to play golf and registered him to many audition that offering many good prizes.

You cry at the ending. It was really sad that Se jin had to leave his student... You felt something rubbing your eyes. It was Yonghwa hand.

"Don't cry ________-ssi" Yonghwa said.

You smile and look at your watch, 23:30. Yonghwa switch off the televison and facing to you. He smile seeing you sitting on the couch.

You put on the question look at Yonghwa.

"Let's stay here until 00:00 o'clock okay.." Yonghwa said.

He open the slide door that facing the whole city. You can see the city from there. You get out and find a seat there. It's really cold there. You are wearing short sleeve so, it really difficult to stay or you will freeze. Yonghwa put his jacket around your cold body. You blush seeing his this close to you.

He let his arms around your neck. You felt butterfly in your stomach flying right now.

"_______-ssi, You celebrate Christmas with who tommorow?" Yonghwa asked still leeting his arms.

"Sadly no one" You said but in shy voice.

"Haha so, would you celebrate with me?" He said as he pinch your cheek. If he do it again maybe you will be fainted.

"Why? I'm just a stranger and we just meet today" You said shyly.

He chuckled pulled your hand to get up. You get up and immediately he hug you from behind and whispered right to your left ear.

"Because..... I think I just fall in love with a stranger today..." He said to you. You raise your eyebrows still clueless.

Yonghwa turn your head to face him. He lean closer to you until you can feel his breath. Your heart are really beating faster at that moment. He pressed his lip against you as you close your eyes.

The clock strike into twelve. Only both of you and god know the love between the two of you. The beautiful scenery of a beautiful couple.

"Merry Christmas ________-ssi, As my present do you want to be my love of my life?" Yonghwa said after he parted away from the kiss, ending it.

"Saranghae... Yonghwa oppa. Ne, I want to be your jagi" You said, it is the first time you said his name. Yonghwa are really happy and hugs you. This Christmas love can't be describe by word even Yonghwa can't make any sound.

"*barking sound*"

Yonghwa look at the sound. It's Whitey looking at both of you while barking. Maybe whitey also agreed with the newly couple. You both chuckle and went to whitey as a couple.

-----------------------

Hi.... Well, thanks for reading and voting or commenting. I really appreciate it. My favourite movie 'Professional Mr.Baek' haha

^^ Love you readers