Face to the floor (chandler riggs)

"Lilah! Get up and get ready for school!" I heard a voice shout from downstairs, it was my mom.

"Ughhhnkn" I groaned into my pillow, a signal that I do not want to get up, like at all.

My name is Lilah Palmer, and I'm not your average girly girl, "trying too hard to make everyone love you" type of girl, Im just a regular person that loves to play softball and not give a shit about what people say about me.

I grew up here, in Tampa, Florida. I had a very tight knit family, that actually cared and wanted you to be home no later than 9:30.

But that all changed when I had just turned 11, my dad started to abuse me in a discrete matter, and I didn't understand it in any way possible.

It's was a personal nightmare that lasted for about a year, and then he finally left the family to deal with his own bullshit.

I just hat-

"Lilah!!!"

My thoughts were interrupted by a shrill tone echoing from, once again my mom.

"But I don't wanna go!" I replied, with a bit of attitude.

"I don't care! Lets go!" she answered with a firmer voice.

I did as she ordered with no more complaining. I then washed my face and brushed my raggedy Caramel hair, trying to make it look the best I can, oh and by the way it's not all brown I have a streak of red in the front to make me look badass, and I also have a nose piercing and an attitude.

Trust me, you don't really wanna mess with me.

I put on a bit of makeup, not a lot,

It consisted of mascara, eyeliner (of course) powder, and lipgloss.

I then got dressed, grabbed my bag and headed out the house

"By mom love you mom, bye Timothy you dumbshit." I said to the both of them, blowing a kiss.

He just rolled his eyes.

"Bye sweetie have a great day! and make sure to get all a's!"

What the fuck?

"Yeah whatever, okay bye!"

And that was that before I headed out the door, not knowing that my life was going to change that very day.

Yay! That's a little teaser for my new book I'll update the first real chapter tonight/tomorrow! and don't worry the book will get a lot more interesting! just wait and see! ok thank you guys! love y'all!

-Laney