The Seven Walls (What if...)

Ray and Emma passed all the trials and finally have been able to meet "him".

"Him": So, you want that the "massacre" of human being stop and demons and human get along... 

Emma : Yes...!

"Him": So I have one condition...

Emma : What is this...? *make a serious face in sweating*

"Him": You two make kids as replacements for all others humans. I mean you both conceive our food...

Ray and Emma suddenly raise their heads in shock looking at "him". But suddenly realize what "he" said them... They was shocked of the proposition, but their heart still started to race because of what "he" said, Ray and Emma look at each other, thinking that they will have to conceive more than what peoples usually do...

"Him": Hahahahahaha ! I was just kidding... You both should have see your faces, how the idea of conceive excited you... But that would be the same as it was, right...? 

 Ray: *facepalm to hide his expression*

Emma: *Hide her face with her hands*

They stayed flustered and their heart still raced for a moment.

"Him": How I would have loved to taste two premium product's child, however...

Ray and Emma exasperated of these words, get over the previous idea and their conversation is resumed...

End ...