'|I got this!...kinda|'

Start from the beginning

"She is a real wicked....the person dating her should be careful! "

Of course, being rather smart about things he DID keep those rumors in mind and decided to talk to her about them. He wanted to know how such conclusions came to be, yet she always denied everything. She had no idea what was going on, no clue what could cause people to 'lie' about her. He was suspicious but trusted her not to lie about anything to him. They've only ever been honest with each other.

The next school year came around, and his girlfriend began acting so...so differently. She was a lot less sweet and innocent and more 'knowledgeable about inappropriate subjects' then he thought she'd be. There were instances where they would be relaxing at her house and she'd either change into more revealing clothing, pick 18+ movies or shows to watch, or even try to undress him using excuses. He never fell for any of these traps, and obviously, he started feeling uncomfortable with the many advances. He was young, so was she despite being a year older than him, they shouldn't be doing things like this with each other, he knew this. He was thinking about leaving her when things began escalating into her physical attempting to restrain him.

A couple of days after her first attempt at this, he went over to her house around eight at night planning to break things off, informing his parents he was going to his 'friend's house'. He only told his best friend where he was truly going, and so the man covered for Simon. Once he rang her doorbell she came rushing to the door, all smiley and happy...

She pulled him in and didn't let him leave.

------

She threatened him the next morning. Saying she could and would turn this around to make him the offender if he told anyone of this. Of course, only be in sixteen during this time he was traumatized. He went to his friend's house, sobbing hysterically and barely able to stand. In the afternoon he went home and acted as nothing happened. He was afraid that she very well may turn this around and he didn't want to hurt his family! She had so much more money then they did- she could afford a better lawyer and he doubts anyone would believe him especially when he could barely remember what happened that night.

For the next few weeks, everything went back to how it was before. The only thing that changed was that he was significantly more obedient and significantly timider too. He no longer spoke within his group of friends at school, he no longer talked a lot at home, he no longer went to any special events either. He completely closed himself off from everything.

And then two months later shit hit the fan.

"Babe...I'm pregnant!~"

He was home alone at the time, Noone there to comfort him except this horrible woman. He cried for a very long time afterward, so much so that when his parents came home he was nothing but a mess. He sat down with them- tried explaining- but they were absolutely furious with him. He got no support from them, and even his girlfriend's parents were upset with him because 'he was so unresponsible, he got their daughter pregnant-' despite it being the other way around. She got herself pregnant- She knew what she was doing!!

When the baby was born, a wonderful young boy, despite his distress and hatred Simon did his very best to be a good dad. He got a job, took care of Caden when his mother left him for a night out with friends- (almost every other night basically). His parents of course always looked at him with disappointment, sometimes even disgust, and he lost a lot of friends. Thankfully, his best friend stuck by him because he knew the truth.