♥️1,000
💬187 comments

this was unexpected..

𝙖.𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡 im sorry
𝙟𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙠 i know you are

𝙢𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙯 that's precious💝
𝙟𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙠 yeah<3

𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙟𝙟 your beautiful!!
𝙟𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙠 love u lex!

𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙞𝘼𝘼 miss you pretty💖💖
𝙟𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙠 miss you more lilia💞💞

𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙣_ hope your doing better<33
𝙟𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙠 yeah i am, thank you<3

𝙝𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙮𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤 my sis is perfect, periodt
𝙟𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙠 love you hay!

𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙝 miss you like crazyy
𝙟𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙠 you too annaaa

𝙗𝙧𝙮𝙣𝙣𝙧𝙪𝙢𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤 prettiest girlie
𝙟𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙠 do you know how much i love you ?

𝙟𝙖𝙮𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙗 bestie💘💘
𝙟𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙠 bestfriend💘💘

———————-
𝙖.𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡
im outside

𝙟𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙠
ok, ill be out in a minute.

𝙖.𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡
ok. one more thing, will this be awkward?

𝙟𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙠
what do you think
yes, i broke up with you and now we're hanging out.

𝙖.𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡
your right
maybe this wasn't what we should of done, i think im going to go home, sorry.

𝙟𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙠
no your not
i got ready for this
and i need a full explanation.

𝙖.𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡
ok, ill give you one

𝙟𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙠
ok
———
i see asher standing outside his car and it reminds me of so many memories.
i smile and look down.

"you look beautiful" he says staring me up and down.

"thank you" i say hopping in the car.
he jumps in beside me and we drive off.

he turns to face me, smiles, then looks back at the road.

"do you remember when i first got this car?" he says to me.

"yeah, and i told you that you can take me in it every day to school" we both laugh at the memory.

"oh and do you remember when we was in that group chat and everyone was teasing us saying that we should be together" he says with a giggle, i join in with him.
"yeah"

"do you think being together was a bad idea?" he asks his smile slowly going.

"yes and no, yes because i knew it was going to ruin our friendship and no because we loved each other more than ever" a tear slowly falls down my cheek.

suddenly, he places his hand on top of mine and he rubs it gently.
i smile, and wipe my tear away.

we arrive at Starbucks and i laugh, he used to take me here all the time.
he walks round the other side of the door and opens it to let me out.

"you've always impressed the ladies" i say bringing back the memory .

he laughs and lets me out.
we walk into Starbucks and find a seat.

"im guessing, pink drink?" he says sarcastically. i nod and he walks off to order.

a few moments late the arrives back with our drinks.
"thank you" i say politely. he smiles and sits in front of me.

"so, how's hayley and your mom?" he asks as he fiddles with his drink.

"their good, hayley is never at home, she's always out and my mom, well she's at work mostly, kenzie keeps me company" i say rambling .

"that's good" he says back.

"what about you, how long are you staying here for?" i ask curiously, i take a sip of my drink .

"im not sure, a few months maybe more, im just focused on music but being here is like having a break from school and stuff" he says back.

"what about school, you won't be going to greenhigh anymore, so will you go to a school over there? after the break obviously" i ask politely.

"yeah probably, im going to miss greenhigh, a lot, ive been there my whole life, with you and all my friends" he says looking down at the table .

"yeah, i would too, so are you going to live there, forever?" i ask as my cheeks turn red.

"maybe.." he says eyes watering.
i look at him and smile.
he smiles back.

"enough about me, would you like an explanation?" he asks .

"maybe we should go to the car, talk privately?" i say getting up out of my seat. he nods and we trail off to the car.

i sit inside and roll down the window as he places himself in the drivers seat.
"that night, it was my premier, we watched the music video and we celebrated, peyton, the girl i kissed, asked me if i had a girlfriend, i said no, and i don't know why, i was carried away and thought nothing else was going to happen between us, we danced for a while not together, then she came over to me, she said how proud she was of me and next moment I know, we were kissing, annie, im so sorry, there were no feelings there and id never date someone like her, you're the only person i want and after i kissed her i left because i thought about you, and i missed you, im so sorry for everything, i know ive probably ruined our relationship and friendship, but you don't understand how much i wish i could take it back" he explains tears running down his face.

i start to cry.
"ash, i was shocked you would do that to me..but i get it, you was celebrating and she kissed you, you mean a lot to me, and i know how sorry you are, it's better for me to forgive you, and i do, but i won't forget, thank you for your apology and explanation, it makes me feel better, today was good" i say wiping away the tears that stained my cheeks.

"thank you for forgiving me even though i don't deserve to be forgiven, but I'd like to ask one thing...where do we stand?" he says facing me.
i stared into his beautiful eyes and i loved how messy his hair looked.

"i want to be with you" i say smiling.
he smiles and says "i want to be with you too"

he leans in and his soft lips press against mine gently, i slung my hands around his neck as our kiss turns into a make out. our tongues meet and they dance together, i slowly pull apart.

"i love you" he says to me.
"i love you too"

a/n: this was longgg
and a lot happened<3
vote and comment!