Chapter 11: A Miracle

After Dokkaebi and Vigil were off the grid, things have gotten worse about the university. It has now reached the point that the terrorists attacked and started to gas the school yesterday. The situation required the whole team to deal with it.

*BACK IN CALIFORNIA AT VIGIL'S HOME*

Dokkaebi and Vigil at this point were awake. Vigil was able to catch up on some sleep while Dokkaebi sat down and watched the news.

Vigil: Leaving house "We should probably buy baby supplies. Might as well go buy some in the store. Be back in a bit."

Dokkaebi: "Alright, make sure they are good too. Bye."

As Vigil left the house and drove away, the news of the university popped up.

News reporter: "Now our most hot discussion, the terrorist attack at one of the universities. The situation has been dealt with by a team of special forces that were sent in the heat of battle. During the time, the whole area was filled with a deadly biochemical weapon."

Dokkaebi: "Did we miss this? Dang, kind of relieved."

News reporter: Goes to university "Look at the university now after the decontamination. Originally, there were lots of bodies of students, staff, and terrorists lying on the floor and ground but have been disposed. Bullet holes, craters, and breached walls are what is left in the university."

Dokkaebi: "I'm talking to Chul after this. This attack was yesterday."

After an hour, Chul was back with a lot of baby supplies. Dokkaebi reading about the news of the university.

Vigil: "I'm back."

Dokkaebi: "Welcome back Chul. While you are putting the stuff away, something happened."

Vigil: Checks Dokkaebi "Are you hurt?"

Dokkaebi: "No, our team was sent to a university to deal with the white masks doing an attack."

Dokkaebi gave Vigil her tablet and Vigil read the article. He was shocked.

Vigil: Reading "At least we didnt get into this honestly at least we didnt lose anyone on the team."

Vigil gave back Dokkaebi's tablet and started to set up the kid's room
After some painting and setting up the crib, appliances, and stuff, the room was done.

Vigil: "Grace, I just finished the room!"

Dokkaebi: Walks to the room "Wow, nice new paint job and setup."

They hugged side by side. Vigil looked at Dokkaebi's bump which was really sticking out. He had some earlier memories of the times he got the baby's kick during the second trimester and talking to Dokkaebi's bump literally.

Vigil: "Well, now all we have to do is wait for the... delivery."

Dokkaebi: "My due date is in a few weeks."

Vigil: "I remember. Anyways, it's getting late. Didn't expect to work 'till night."

They both brushed their teeth and changed their cloths for the night. They then went to sleep.

*TIME SKIP A FEW WEEKS LATER*

Vigil was driving Dokkaebi to the hospital as her due date was today. Dokkaebi was sitting in the back seat.

Dokkaebi: "The journey with this child had been a while. But I think it's time to come out haha."

Vigil chuckled and parked the car near the entrance of the hospital. He then assisted Dokkaebi all the way to the hospital. The hospital was nice and lead them to Dokkaebi's room where she will also deliver the baby. They hooked her up and said she was good to go.

Not a Peep (R6 Siege)/Vigil x Dokkaebiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें