Chapter 32. "I just lost everything"

Start from the beginning

“No, there still not gone” he whispered into the phone “Riley? She hasn’t spoken to me since I threatened to punch someone, not really, it’s screwed up mate” There was a pause and a small buzz of the other person’s voice through the phone. “I’m not apologizing, what the fuck, did I do Zayn, make a comment about her safety and get yelled at and kicked out of bed for it!” Niall paused “No, not literally, but she made a snarky comment about it so I doubt were gonna go up to her room and- Yes I am thinking about other things other than getting laid, I’m not a prick” There was a louder, harsher buzzing and Niall sighed “Yeah, okay, is that all he said, there’s nothing els- No, thought not, okay, I’ll let em know, later mate”

“That was Zayn” said Niall walking back into the room

“I heard” I muttered, earning a harsh glare from Niall but from the blush on his cheeks, he was embarrassed that I had heard him.

“Anyway” continued Niall “He said that there’s nothing any of the boys can find about paps hanging on the front lawn for a booking yet, the most they’ll get is a warning so that’s bust”

“Just call the police” I shrugged “There trespassing and disturbing the peace, that should be grounds for a few bangs around the head and get the message to hit the road”

“I’m not calling the police” frowned Niall “At the least I was going to call Paul and the guys to get them away from the house”

“I’m saying call the police”

“And I’m going to call Paul”

“Niall-“

“Riley”

I huffed and stood up, grabbing the phone out of his hand “I’m calling the police”

He grabbed my wrist and held it in between our faces “I wouldn’t”

“Why not?” I barked “There good enough as criminals anyway after what they did, there lucky were not charging for bodily harm, we’ve got the scars to prove it”

“You’re not calling the police” he repeated, snatching the phone back “I’m calling Paul”

“Police”

“Paul”

“Police”

Paul”

“Can you both stop” growled Harry from the floor where he was holding tightly onto a drifting off Draco “There’s a little kid here and I doubt you’d want him to think that his parents fighting is normal at this age, your both being stupid so just call someone and get them off the freaking lawn so Draco can be a kid again and you two can stop bickering like arch enemies”

Niall shook his head, dialed a number and brought it to his ear, looking at me evilly “Yeah Paul?”

I gave him a deadly look and he shrugged, walking out of the room to reply to Paul and discuss the situation. “You need to stop” whispered Harry “It’s not good for Draco”

“Neither is Niall at this point”

“You don’t mean that”

“And what if I do?” I crossed my arms and glared at Harry.

“You’re being stupid” he hissed, laying Draco up on the lounge and facing me “You love Niall, you know Niall is good for him, better than Pat was ever going to be”

“Don’t bring Pat into this”

Harry blinked. “This is what everything is about isn’t it” he whispered, pointing in the direction Niall had disappeared “You had an argument about Pat”