Did it work?

Previously on, "Am I Ready?":
"Henry!" Ella said, catching him as he fell to the floor.......
Now that you're all probably worried about Henry, let's start the new chapter:
"Call Mom...." Henry said quietly, weakly, staring up at Ella

Ella nods, quickly, shakily getting out her phone, dialing Regina's number, anxiously waiting for her to pick up.

Regina immediately answers the phone, seeing Ella's name appear on her phone screen. "Ella?!" Regina asked, worry in her voice.

"Hospital......now!!!" Ella said, worry in her voice, relieved to hear Regina's voice

"W..we're on our way..." Regina said shakily, clearly worried for her son, texting Ella a picture of Robin driving them.

"Ok" Ella said, quickly hanging up

The moment Robin parks the car, he quickly gets out, and opens the door for Regina, before running into the hospital with her.

"Everything's going to be ok.." Regina said sighing, sitting next to Henry and Ella, tears threatening to fall.

"I'm ready." Ella said, determination in her voice.

"You absolutely sure that you can handle it?" Regina asked cautiously.

"Just do it already!" Ella said, starting to get annoyed for no reason, tears forming.

"Even though there might be consequences?" Regina asked sighing.

"I can't live without him....." Ella said softly.

"Fine. I warned you though." Regina said, before ripping Ella's heart out of her chest, splitting it as Ella fell into Henry's arms, and shoved the 2 halves back into them.

"Mom?! It worked?!" Henry asked happily, sitting up with Ella, realizing what had happened.

"I'm glad you're ok Henry" Regina admitted, smiling softly, hugging him

"Me too" Henry admitted, smiling, hugging her back.

Ella sighs nervously, realizing what Regina meant by consequences. "I'll.....be right back....I forgot that Jacinda has an appointment right now so I need to go. It will be quick though......." Ella said, shakily standing up, quickly walking away, glowing

Henry nods, understanding, hoping that Ella's ok.

Ella runs into a bathroom, quickly locking the door, wondering what was happening to her, hoping that nothing was seriously wrong with her.

The moment she stops glowing, she looks at the woman in the mirror, and sees Violet Morgan. The morning before the carriage crash, all those years ago, an evil villain had tried to make sure that she could never marry to save Camelot, but she had escaped, and as a punishment, the villain had cursed her to be Cinderella.

Violet sinks to the floor, starting to cry, hugging her knees, wondering what Henry would think when she came back instead of Ella.

"Do you think she's ok Mom? It's taking her awhile to come back. " Henry said sighing.

"Robin can stay with Lucy so they can have some grandpa and granddaughter bonding time, I could start looking the way she ran off, you could look where your heart is telling you, and we can meet back here in 30 minutes or an hour, depending on where one of us finds her?" Regina suggested.

"Wait, Robin as in the Robin Hood, is alive?!" Lucy asked happily, realizing who she meant.

"Your dad found him." Regina admitted, smiling

"Woah" Lucy said, smiling, in awe.

"Have fun. I'm gonna go look for her.." Henry said, smiling softly, sighing, hoping that Ella's ok.

"It's going to be ok Henry.." Regina said, sighing softly, comforting him.

"Thanks Mom" Henry said, smiling slightly, before running off with her, then taking two sharp rights when he couldn't see Robin and Lucy anymore. He sighs, hearing very familiar cries coming from the bathroom.

"Ella? Is everything ok in there?" Henry asked sighing, worried about her.

"No, Henry, it's not...." Violet whispered softly, her voice sore from crying.

"Ella? What's wrong? Can I come in?" Henry asked, getting concerned, especially since her voice sounded eerily similar to Violet's, but he figured her voice just sounded like that since she had been crying for who knows how long.

"Please,....stop calling me Ella...that was my cursed persona......." Violet said, tears streaming, rushing to the toilet because  she was feeling nauseous, starting to throw up.

"V...Vi? I'm coming in.." Henry said, only getting more worried when he heard her throwing up. He quickly picks the lock with one of Lucy's bobby pins, opens the door,  then comes in quickly locking the door before rushing to Violet, gently rubbing her back, holding her hair back for her.

Violet stops up after 20 minutes, and leans against Henry, exhausted, grateful for him.

"You alright Violet?" Henry asked softly, hugging her from behind, gently holding her close in his loving arms.

"I'm not sure..... Splitting my heart must've broken the curse that was supposed to be unbreakable. Then again, villains are always wrong about what they think is supposedly hero proof." Violet admitted softly, sighing

"True. How are you feeling though? Do you want to have a doctor check you out since we're at the hospital anyways?" Henry asked curiously, hoping nothing was seriously wrong with her.

"Henry, a curse can't change who you're biologically related to, and it can't change what happens inside a person's body. It can change your voice, how you look, and your memories, but the DNA remains the same. I'm a week late. Jacinda just ignored it, because she just blamed stress, and she just shrugged off the nausea as food poisoning. But, as Violet, with my memories back, I'm starting to think that it could be something else.." Violet admitted, smiling softly.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?" Henry asked, getting excited, hopeful.

"That we should have a doctor find out if I'm pregnant or not?" Violet asked happily, excited to find out.

"Did you know any good doctors as Jacinda?" Henry asked, smiling

"Yeah. Luckily, the doctor is just down the hallway. "  Violet admitted

"Great!" Henry said, standing up, then gently helping Violet up.

"Thank you Henry. " Violet said, smiling softly, gratefully, carefully standing up with Henry's help.

"You're welcome Vi." Henry said, walking out of the bathroom with her, excited to find out if she's pregnant, excited to tell everyone that Ella's been Violet this whole time.

Violet walks out with Henry, then starts walking down the hallway with him, secretly hoping that they wouldn't run into any of their family members, so they wouldn't ask questions.

Right before they get to the area where they check in, a random portal appears, and a random, yet somehow familiar girl comes out of it....                                                                  

A/n: Sorry about the long chapter lol. I didn't feel like it was finished yet, since I enjoy  ending with cliffhangers, to make it more interesting.