Rules

RULE NUMBER ONE
Hate the character, not the roleplayer..

RULE NUMBER TWO
Talk out of character must be shown, such as by () or another method of doing so.

RULE NUMBER THREE
Include newcomers.

RULE NUMBER FOUR
No perfect people. Everyone has flaws.

RULE NUMBER FIVE
Do not roleplay until you are accepted.

RULE NUMBER SIX
Do not control other people's characters. It's rude.

RULE NUMBER SEVEN
Third person only. No weirdass Kyle: *drinks sprite* like WHAT THE FUCK?!

RULE NUMBER EIGHT
Do not kill people randomly. This falls under controlling others. Ask that person if it's alright to kill their character, or leave it open to them if they get hit.

Ex. Perses swung at Athena with his sword.

This gives them a chance to react. Give them that if you're trying to kill them. But guys, you can't dodge everything. If a person is dodging everything, I give you full permission to tell them to knock it off.

RULE NUMBER NINE
If you enter this roleplay, I expect you to fucking roleplay. If you cannot be online for some reason, tell me. And give me a time span for which yo expect you to be gone. If you are gone more than two weeks, your character will be opened. You can always come back and make another one, though.

RULE NUMBER TEN
No one liners.
Examples:

Jay was walking around. ❌

Jay was walking around town, extremely bored. He sat down on a bench in a park, kicking his feet up with a sigh. ✔

Jay was walking in the forest, in his own world as he went so he wasn't really paying attention to it. ✔

RULE NUMBER ELEVEN
No text talk, please use grammatically correct sentences. If you misspell some words by accident, I'm not going to have a cow. If you have read the rules, comment a random word like pipinpadlopsicopolous. If you don't, you won't be accepted!

RULE NUMBER TWELVE
Cursing is totally fine. I do it, why should I not let you? Sensor if you want, I don't even care.

RULE NUMBER THIRTEEN
Don't spam with out of character chatter. I get it if you are role playing, but if you're just talking keep it to a minimum.

RULE NUMBER FOURTEEN
Drama is all well and good, but check with me before doing something big. I did that once, without asking. Didn't go well...

RULE NUMBER FIFTEEN
Abide by the rules and no harm will come to you. Everyone gets three strikes, no matter what.

RULE NUMBER SIXTEEN
Everyone can have two characters, that's the limit. They can't be from the same parent. They also can't be the same gender, so it's gotta be a girl and a guy.

RULE NUMBER SEVENTEEN
I have the right to refuse a role to anyone. And don't go bitching cause I always have a reason.

PASSWORD
Tag three or more people in the Tags section to get some people in here!
Don't forget, there is another password hidden in the rules!