Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

HONOKA'S POV

"I quit"

"huh?"

"I said, I quit." Are you deaf?

I just showed up at our office after my encounter with Tsuna and just gave my resignation letter to my supervisor.

"And no, I am not joking," I added. I just saw my co-worker's jaw went down thinking that I am crazy for just resigning for a small quarrel earlier with my supervisor which resulted me to walkout out of frustration(not that they know on what happened anyway ). If they continue to be like that, some fly will enter on their mouth.

"Y-you can't just quit." My supervisor is saying it on a panic mode. I got a feeling it is related to my designs.

"Yes I can and you just even accepted my resignation letter," she shrieked as she did not know when did she accepted the paper (I just passed the paper first before I informed her, her fault for not checking right away). "Now if you will excuse me, I am going to get my things and you have a good day," I said as I skipped my way to my desk and got the box that has my things inside. Wow. I prepared this box not knowing that I will quit. I guess I'm a girl scout. Haha.

"P-p-please reconsider. I.. I.." I almost slipped when my supervisor abruptly took my left arm. She was sweating a lot. I can see that my co-workers are taking a video on the poor supervisor. I sweatdropped mentally as I see in their eyes that they can use it for blackmail.

"Hmm, let me think..." I put back the box on my desk as she was hopeful that I would reconsider. I removed her arm and I slowly went near her face and said, "No." I saw her face paled.

I whispered to her, "You reap what you sow, now you are on your own to explain on what are the things that needs to be explain on 'your' designs." I retracted back as I saw her slump.

"And besides I already found new job right away, so... Goodbye." I flashed a bright smile as I took my things again walked away on that scene. I can hear that my supervisor was sniffling.

I went to my apartment right away.

A lot of thing happened in a day. I never thought that the anime that I had watched when I was on middle school is real. And Sawada Tsunayoshi will be my boss starting tomorrow.

I sighed and started to cook for dinner after I dumped my things to my room.

I was already halfway on my cooking when someone just pressed the doorbell. I looked at the clock and it was quarter to ten.

"It's already late, who would be coming here?" I murmured. And the doorbell rang again.

"Mou! I'm already coming, geezzzz." I stomped my way to the door.

"Who is it?" I lazily looked -----

"Yo!" I almost slammed the door.

"Are you a stalker?!" I almost screamed when I saw Tsuna in front of me, forgetting that I had neighbors.

"Well, I saw you entered on this building and I trusted my intuition on what apartment door you are." Seriously, stop smiling. Your smile is too bright that I might get blinded one day.

I sighed, I let him inside and notice that he had two paper bags and a manila folder on his left hand. I gesture him to sit on the couch while I went back to the kitchen to turn off the stove and returned to the living room with a pitcher of orange and lemon juice and two glasses.

"I hope you don't mind that this. Anyways, it's fresh," I showed him the pitcher.

"I'm good with everything." He nodded and went through to the paper bag that he brought while I pour down the juice to the two glasses.