"The Dark Lord." He breathed and Harry quickly withdrew his arm looking towards me because Moody's not just interested he's acting like a giddy girl going to a concert. "What was it like to stand in his presence?"

"It was nauseating." I speak up just to see his reaction, and he quickly looked away from me as he did that weird thing with his tongue. "It was like I had fallen into one of my dreams... Into one of my nightmares." Harry explained his eyes glazing over again as he blankly stared at the wall, and Moody hobbled around the office like a mad man looking for something.

"In the graveyard were there others?" I blink words wanting to come out but nothing does, so I step behind Harry squeezing his shoulder for support. "He never said anything about a graveyard professor." I confess hoping my blotchy and bruised face is calm and stone cold like Professor McGonagall's when she speaks.

He steps back into the room his eyes bulging more than they normally do, and he just stared me down like he was trying to think of what to do now. "Marvelous creatures, dragons, aren't they?" He asks a smirk finding it's way too his lips, and I contemplate making a run for it, but my leg is still wounded and so is Harry's.
"Did you think that miserable oaf would've lead you into the woods if I hadn't of suggested it?"

"Do you think Cedric Diggory would've told your to open the egg underwater if I hadn't told him first?" I squeezed Harry's shoulder harder and he placed one of his hands on top of mine, but neither one of us knew what to do in this moment.

"Do you think Neville Longbottom the witless wonder could've provided you with the gillyweed if I hadn't of given him the book." He barked directing that last one at me, and he was now inches from our faces tapping his forehead erratically before leaning back again still looking for something.

"It was you from the beginning, you put our names in the Goblet of Fire. You bewitched Krum but... But... But." He was starting to struggle and I'm sure his brain was wanting to explode like mine from the information overload.

And there was still so much left to be said...

"But why?" I ask sharply flinching when he slams something on the ground and gets back in my face. "You won because I made it so, you ended up in that graveyard tonight because it was meant to be so, and now the deed is done the blood that runs through these veins runs within the dark lord." He harshly yanks on Harry's wounded arm and I step forward shoving him back with all my strength.

And instead of enraged he looks pleased, but that doesn't stop him from grabbing my hair and pulling me up against him his wand pressed to by neck. Harry instantly stands, but there's not much he can do, and I know he knows that because he had this terrified look in his eyes. I try to turn away from his wand, but he just pokes it farther into my neck, I'm trying my best to stay calm but that's hard to do when your life flashes before your eyes for the fifth time in one day.

"Imagine how he will repay when I silence the great Potter's." He chuckles madly and I squirm ruthlessly against him trying to fight him off, but I'm starting to get light headed the more his grip on my hair tightens.

"Ladies first..." But he never finishes instead the door bursts open and Dumbledore hits him with expelliarmus making him drop both me and his wand. My bad leg hits the ground, and recoil in ball wincing as it starts to burn all over again.

Professor McGonagall and Snape help me stand handing me over to Harry so that they can go help Dumbledore. "Are you alright?" He asks checking my leg, and my head where Moody was holding me. "Still alive." I groan sitting down slowly while watching my professors restrain Moody.

They all looked in our direction and Professor McGonagall quickly ushered Harry and I behind her as Snape opened the chest we were just behind. I grasped Harry's hand holding my breath as the air in the room grew tense. We all waited as chest after chest opened, and when the last one finally opened we all peered over the edge.