DLMA 44: Idol Getaway 2.2

Start from the beginning

Jhope get it and divided it to two.

"Thanks, Jhope." I said while smiling.

"Welcome!!!" He said.

And now were settled.

And the atmosphere get much better than earlier.

***
Jennie's POV

Last day today, Thursday, later we will be having a bonfire. And a mini performance.

I don't know why, but I feel something not okay everytime Exo's Kai is near me. I just really feel ackwardness.

He's so protective to me to the point that I don't like it anymore.

"Water?" Someone asked me and I looked at him.

"Ah-ah, no thanks... I have mine..." I said and eat again.

I look at Taehyung's reaction and he's just staring blankly to me.

Don't tell me you're jealous.

Rosé told me earlier that she have a check up this saturday and I told her that I will go with her. And she agree by it.

"Okay are you guys full???" Hyeongdeon sunbaenim asked.

"Ne!!!" We all shouted.

"Jennie-ssi, are you full?" Hyeongdeon sunbaenim asked me.

"Ne, ne! Very full!" I said and show my gummy smile.

"Aigooo! So cuteee!!!" My friends said.

"Okay we'll give you time to practice your performance later, and the last activity will start later at six in the evening, you can rest and make sure to dress beautiful laterrr!!!" Defconn sunbaenim said and dismissed us.

"Unnie we will go back to our room now, you know practice!!!" I said to Irene unnie and she nodded.

Twice also do the same thing.

When we reach our room Lisa and Rosé jump in our bed.

"Heyyy Maknaes!!! We need to practice!!!" Jisoo unnie said.

"Unnie can we rest first?" Rosé said.

Jisoo unnie let out a deep sigh, and look at me.

"Let them be unnie, its still two o'clock in the afternoon we still have four hours left." I said and she nodded.

"Thank you Jennie unnie, you are really a saviorrr!!!" Rosé said while eyes closed. 

"Unnie I want to talk to you..." I said to Jisoo unnie and we seated to one of the bed.

"Girls talk... What is it Jennie?" Jisoo unnie said.

"Unnie, I don't think if its just me or Kai is really getting close to me." I said.

"I notice that also." Lisa suddenly said.

"I thought you girls are going to sleep?" I asked.

"We changed our mind unnie, we'll just listen to your dramas." Rosé said.

"Ooh if that's the case though let's just go pratice!" I said and stand up but they dragged me down that made me back from sitting again.

"Unnieeee!!!" They both shouted that made I and Jisoo unnie laughed.

"Okay okay, continue it Jennieyahhh!" Jisoo unnie said.

"I have a bad feeling for this unnie, I don't think he coming close to me is a good idea." I said. "And also im confused of Taehyung's action, he seems so pissed and jealous, that's why I don't know what to do."