See You Again

Meanwhile, Mark's home was in chaos as Mark struggled to stop Dark and Wilford from destroying just about anything they could find.

"Are you freaking kidding me?" Mark shrieked in rage as Wilford pulled a gun out of his pocket for the 20th time and pointed it at the YouTuber, a psychotic grin on his face.

"Drop the gun for god's sake," Dr. Iplier groaned in exasperation, not wanting to deal with a bleeding Mark as everyone scrambled to pack amidst the chaos.

"I don't believe in god," Wilford shrugged before firing once again, causing Dark to chuckle in amusement while Mark yelped fearfully as he dodged a flying bullet.

He really wanted Amy with him, but his girlfriend didn't know about the egos, which honestly was surprising as they tended to sometimes pretend to be him and fail miserably.

Dr. Iplier hated being the only doctor in the house, but he knew that he and Schneep could catch up when they were reunited at the panel.

The Host was simply mumbling everything that was happening under his breath as he always did while Connor watched Dark and Wilford, wanting to just handcuff them and get it over with.

"The plane is going to be here in less than an hour," Mark called out to the egos. "Get a move on or none of you are coming with me," he huffed impatiently.

"Fine!~ No need to be a party-pooper!" Wilford pouted as he packed his stuff, standing ready to go by the front door. 

Mark rolled his eyes. God Wilford was a tough one to deal with. Then again most of his egos were. Mark sighed and gathered them all in the Barrel, aka, his van.

Mark was definitely excited to see and swap stories with Sean, but god was he ready for what would happen when they got to airport security.

This was going to be interesting.

Meanwhile Dark was thinking about Anti. He knew the glitch would probably be there and cause trouble as always, yet...as much as Dark enjoyed causing chaos, this time was different.

However, the panel would surely be a good time to show everyone who was truly in control of the channel...

Wilford absent mindlessly fiddled with his golden gun as he too was lost in thought. It wasn't what Dark was thinking obviously but instead, Wilford was thinking about his old friend Jameson.

Dr. Iplier was annoyed with the fact that Wilford had no concept of death, but dealt with him nonetheless since he had to. After all, they were a family...kind of.

Soon enough the Barrel got them to the panel, and everything was going surprisingly fine for the egos' first time out.

Until they got to the airport.

Wilford and Dark, of course, had their guns with them and of course many freaked out when they saw the Host bleeding from his eyes, and OF COURSE Dr. Iplier complained when his surgical supplies had to be taken away to a separate area.

All in all, Mark never wanted to get on another plane with his egos ever again. Yeah...this was definitely a bad idea that would never happen ever again...Right?