THE STRONGEST MAN

Start from the beginning

Giant stands there before smashing it hand on it's right shoulder before lowering it hand to it's face. "BROTHERRRR!" It screams while the caped hero on it's left shoulder covered his ears. "How did this happen?! I just wanted to be strong! And I finally am the strongest man, but...!" The giant said while the caped hero just had a smile on his face looking at the giant before the giant glares at him and grabs him. "I don't know who you are, but it's your fault my brother is dead!"

The giant throws the caped hero on the ground hard causing buildings to be destroyed before stomping the spot the hero was. 'The strongest!' It thought before smashing it's fist on the spot again "Behold our brotherly power!" It says before smashing it's fist again on the spot causing a explosion. A huge hole appeared with smoke coming out of it and it's surroundings.

The giant began to pant 'I am the strongest' before putting it's hand up and looks at the bloody spot where his brother was killed. 'So what if I am? I feel empty' it says with a single drop of a tear. "Right?" A voice says before something jumps out of the hole. Soon the giant had gotten Punched in the face causing it to bleed.

"Having overwhelming strength is... pretty boring" he says before the giant fell to the ground "Oops!"

|CITY B DESTROYED|

The Male comes out of a store that was a bit destroyed. "There's no sign that the evils of the world are disappearing. This hasn't changed since before I became a hero. In other words, you could say that I haven't made any impact. I'm not necessarily sad about that. But there's something bothering me lately" A cat was licking itself before turning to the Male and meows.

The Male bends down and pets the cat. "As the days pass, my emotions grow more distant. Fear, tension, joy, anger... I feel none of them anymore. In exchange for power, maybe I've lost something that's essential for a human being?" Soon a crash was heard and a cat hissing and runs off " Vroom, vroom?" A voice says and the Male looks at his bag.

"No sense hiding if you saw me. I'm super custom Y0649Z Mk. II!" The monster said with a confident voice while the caped Male just stares at it with a blank face. "I love building custom cars so much..." "I used to feel all kinds of emotions. Whirling inside me when i fought. Fear. Panic. Anger." "If you're thinking of getting in my way, I'll put a shine in that big headlight of yours!" Before getting punched by the caped Male.

"But now, all I need is one punch to end it. Guess we'll have eggs over rice tonight." He says before walking off. "But... I do have one emotion left." He arrived outside an apartment before entering it "I'm home!" He says before a voice was heard and footsteps came closer. Warmth. The best feeling from this one person. Only they showed me this feeling. "Welcome home Sai! Are you tired from the fight. Would you like me to make you a bath while I cook dinner?" The voice says.

Before revealing a young women with H/C hair, E/C eyes, and S/C skin. "A bath would be nice" the man says "Alrighty Sai. Leave your clothes in the laundry room when you go into the bath. I'll cook dinner." She said grabbing the bag noticing the eggs broken "I guess I'll make eggs over rice" she said going to the kitchen.

Putting the bag down and goes to the Bathroom and starts the bath. "Go ahead and go in" she said. The Male simply smiles and kisses the girl on the lips before walking to the bathroom. An hour later Saitama was in the living room eating his dinner while the female was cleaning his clothes. "Why not, stop and come eat with me" he said

"In a moment I'm almost done and I'll put it up to dry" she said before continuing to clean. The Male just simply sighs at her actions before getting up and sneaks up behind her hugging her. "Eep!" She squeaks.