THE STRONGEST MAN

◇The strongest man◇

It was just like anyday well... Not really
A monster has came, "I better get out there" A voice says "Good luck and come back safe!" A soft voice says before The other voice leaves the house "I hope nothing happens to him"

"Mommy! Daddy!" A young little girl says while crying. Tears falling down her cheeks. A tall purple creature comes up behind her. Pulling off a evil grin before putting its hand out and it starts to get big. Soon enough it smashed the girl or.. so it thought. Noticing another figure holding the young girl, the figures cape blowing in the wind. "And who do we have here?" The monster says. The figure smirking a bit before standing up straight "Just a guy who's a hero for fun" He says with a poker face.

"What kind of Half-assed story is that?" It says "I'm a single organism that the earth has given birth to destroy you human beings!" It said before getting bigger "I SHALL KILL YOU!" it says before guts everywhere.

The caped hero soon looks at his fist before falling to his knees. "All it took...was one punch.. DAMN IT!" he screams.

The caped hero stared down at some crab legs. 'Has it really been three years since I got my powers. After that very day I trained so hard I went bald. I became so powerful that no can beat me. I'm the hero I dreamed of becoming. Why does my heart feel so empty?'

"482 yen, please." An old lady says "Okay" The Male says before putting a 500 yen down "Oh, hang on" He says before everything starts to shake. His money purse begins to shake while he goes through it before getting some yen "I have 82 yen" he says before noticing no one was there.

Soon enough the roof of the store came off. That same place was a huge mark of a foor print. A large giant was walking around with a smaller person on it's shoulder "This is incredible, little brother! I never though it would work so well!" The smaller Male said. 'Yes, it's more than I ever imagined, big brother. My goal was to become the strongest man in the world. The strongest man. That was my dream.'

~Flash back~

'At last, the ultimate steroid "Biceps king," is complete! Little brother! Drink this and you will obtain the power you've been seeking!' 'What? Drink that?' 'Indeed! I added strawberry flavoring to make it go down easier.' 'Big brother..' Soon enough the young Male started to transform into something bigger and stronger 'Yes, this will do!'
~Reality~

"My brains and your brawn! By combining the greatest of minds and the strongest of bodies! We brothers will conquer everything on earth! And rule as kings!"

The giant continued to walk and stomp on every building destroying everything "I-Incredible! Well done, little brother. Thousands have perished! Now, on to the next town to destroy it as well" "This! This is it, big bro. This is what I was looking for... To be the strongest man"

"This is an emergency evacuation warning. A giant creature has appeared in city D. The creature is currently heading towards city B. All residents of the area please evacuate immediately. I repeat, the giant creature is currently heading for-"

"Yes, that's right! Scatter like rats! Get them!" "I am the strongest man. I am the strongest man. "What do you think, brother?" "Yeah, how's it feel being strongest?" "What?! There's someone on your shoulder" "put some pants on" " Tch. That guy on your shoulder! Kill him!"