DLMA 43: Idol Getaway 2.1

Start from the beginning

"Kinda..." Dahyun said and we all laughed.

"And you Joy? Mind telling us?" Jisoo unnie said.

"Uhmmm... he's been courting for a year by now... " Joy unnie said.

"WHATTT!???" We all shouted that made everyone look at us.

"Sshhh... Chill... Be quiet okay..." She said.

And we just all nodded. Owemjiii how strong Sungjae oppa is to wait for Joy unnie for almost a year. Well... Joy unnie is really worth the wait though.

Now its jet ski race and parasailing activity, in jetski five members each group, but in Parasailing per partner!

Aishhh I hateee!!!

Do you really hate it, Lalisa?

My mind againnn aisshhh!

"We should go and represent, Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo, Rosé and who wants?" Irene unnie asked.

"Why just us unnie?" I asked her.

"We don't have any experience for that." Irene unnie said.

"Us either, you are the only one who experienced it already, but we still need one..." Irene unnie said.

"Uhmmm, I will do it." Wendy unnie said.

"Really? Can you do it?" Irene unnie asked.

"Yahhh, I experienced that before in Canada." Wendy unnie said.

"Okay may I suggest that Jennie should go first, then Jisoo, then Wendy unnie, then Rosé then Lisa cause it seems like Lisa's the fastest." Jihyo unnie said.

"Yeah we can go with that order. Now were settled. Hana dul set. TEAM PINKKK!!!" We all shouted.

"To does representatives please now wear your life vest, and when you hear my whistle the game will start." Hyeongdeon sunbaenim said.

After we put our life vest, we line up in the jet ski assigned to us, Jennie unnie go first, and her rivalvary is Kai from Blue Team, Jooe from Yellow Team, Soyeon from Violet team, Junhoe from Green Team, Solar from Red, Eun Woo from Orange team.

"Unnie you need to be fast!!!" I said and she nodded.

Its a jet ski race theres a jet ski also that far from us and we need to turn there and comeback here.

*whistle*

"Kim Jennie!!! Kim Jennie!!! Kim Jennie!!!" Our friends shouted and unnie is taking the lead.

Goshhhh she's too fast.

Now its Jisoo unnie's turn and were taking the lead.

I look at the blue team and *shocks* they are on their third member in just a blink.

"Unnieee!!! The blue team is now taking the lead!!!" I said to Wendy unnie.

"Calm down Lisa, we can do this!!!" Wendy unnie said.

Its now Jungkook's turn the last member of Blue Team he's on his jet ski and Im just going to my jet ski.

"Beat me, Manoban!" He said and gave me a smirk.

Ahhhhhh, watch out Jeon Jungkook!

He's a little bit a head to me but I give my all and the I drive the jet ski very fast.

"Oh c'mon Jeon Jungkook. Mark your words!!!" I shouted and laugh.

Now Im turning and coming back.