“They do anything that would become entertainment.” Donar sneered, expression softening when Karin broke out into another large smile. 

She playfully punched Agron before breaking out into a fit of laughter, doubling over when Saxa jumped onto Nemetes back.

“Come we will have a race.” Agron motioned to Karin to jump on his back. She did in happiness, she pulled herself up onto Agrons back. They ran across the sand, Agron easily carrying Karins weight. She let out a shout as Nemetes tripped Agron and the fell forward, sand flying as Agron’s hand shot out, grabbing Nemetes’ ankle, causing both him and Saxa to tumble to the ground.

Agrons’ hands found their way to her sides, making her laugh. She tried to push away his hands while laughing, protesting at the treatment.

“Agron!” She shrieked, smiling up at Agron, who was on his knees leaning over her, Karin writhing on the ground trying to avoid his hands.

“Karin!” He imitated her shriek, poking his tongue out at her.

She rolled away from him before sitting up, panting. “Never... again.” She panted as Agron stood up from the sand, extending his hand out to her, pulling her into a hug when she got onto her feet.

“Smile more little one, you are a rare beauty when you do.” He complimented, tapping her nose.

Agron smiled down at her, proud of her. The smile on her face brightened up everything he could see. She was still a child and she could still bring so much life to the group, despite the horrors she’d been through. He wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her into his side as they walked through the rebels towards Nasir, Donar and Spartacus.

Donars eyes narrowed slightly, glaring possessively at the hand on Karins waist. Donar stood, looking at Agron with a forced smile, reaching towards Karin. 

The possessiveness flowed off him in waves. Agron could sense it, so could Nasir and Spartacus. They glanced confused between each other. Karin easily slid away from Agrons side and to Donars. He had both arms around her waist in a millisecond, pressing a kiss to her shoulder. She shivered for a moment, before relaxing into the hold.

“You are not subtle, at all.” Agron said to Donar, amusement evident in his eyes.

Donar scowled, before breaking out into a smile. Agron meant nothing but friendship towards Karin.

Tensions were running high. Ever since Crixus, Gannicus and Spartacus posed as Romans, infiltrating the camp easily, taking out Donar, Nasir and Lugo without alerting any of the other rebels. She’d almost drew Gannicus’ blood, she’d snuck up behind him with sword in hand poised to slash at his back. When Saxa drew the fire and charged, and Spartacus took off his helmet, scolding them.