"It is. Want one?"

"No," I shake my head. "Though, the chocolate croissant looks good."

"We can also get two of the red velvet cupcakes if you want."

"I want." I stand on my toes leaving a quick kiss to his cheek. He smiles down at me, before turning towards the coffee shop worker.

Harry freezes in his spot. His eyes set on the worker in front of us. "Well I'll be... Harry Styles, is that you?"

I look at Harry. His eyes widen slightly but quickly narrow. "Mason Stewart."

"It is you!" The brown eyed man laughs. He quirks his head to the side. Clear amazement written on his features. "I haven't seen you since secondary. Where you've been?"

"Around." Harry shifts on his feet. I can sense the discomfort that radiates from his body. I wrap my hand around his arm, squeezing it gently.

"Oh!" Mason shifts his gaze towards me. I look up at him but quickly break eye contact. "Who do we have here? Does the infamous playboy Harry Styles have a girlfriend?" He teases.

Harry pushes me gently behind him. His body is shifted so that he is now standing in front of me. "Since when do you work here?" Harry asks, changing the subject.

"I'll take that as a yes." Mason shakes his head, chuckling to himself. "I've been working here for the past five months. Decent pay. Helps with the rent."

"Right." Harry nods his head once. He pulls his wallet out from his back pocket. "We'll have one of your cinnamon buns, a chocolate croissant, one small latte and a large peppermint tea. Also two of those red velvet cupcakes."

Mason looks at Harry for a few moments before he turns towards the cash register. He types in our order, ringing us through. Harry quickly passes him the right amount of change before standing off to the side. I don't say anything as he pulls me towards a table in the far corner.

However the moment we sit down, I open my mouth to say something. "Who's Mason?"

Harry looks at up quickly. "Nobody important."

"Are you sure about that? Didn't seem that way to me." I'm quick to call out his bluff. It was evident that Mason and Harry were close back in the day. The way that Mason was talking to Harry was clear evidence of that. "Who is he?" I urge while smiling at him softly.

He lets out a low groan. "Not now, Isabella." He runs his hand through his hair, scratching the back of his neck as he does so. His fingers twiddle in his lap.

Mason walks over to our table, placing our breakfast treats in front of us. I look over at Harry who's eyes are focused on the cinnamon bun in front of him.

"Thank you," I say for the both of us. "This looks great."

"No problem love," Mason replies. He remains standing in front of us. His brown eyes shifting from the floor to Harry. "Mate," he begins to say slowly. I notice Harry tense up. "I know that the way things ended before-"

"Stop."

"Listen, I didn't intend for everything to get out of hand the way that it did."

"It doesn't matter, mate." Harry seethes. I stay quiet as I begin to pick at my croissant. I couldn't wait to hear Harry's explanation for this one. Another part of his past that he has yet to share with me.

Mason sighs in defeat. "At least come to my party tonight. At my place. You and your lovely lady here should come." He gives me an uneasy smile.

"I'm Izzy, by the way." I introduce myself. "And a party sounds fun."