Chapter 31 - Jeongguk & Commitment

Start from the beginning

"What does it says?" Hoseok asked, curious about why they reacted that way.

"You're the prettiest here tonight. Maybe I can take you out on a date one of these days?" Jin read out loud making Taehyung whined in embarrassment.

"I'm offended by his statement but well, I'll admit defeat just this time. You're really is the prettiest here tonight baby." Jin said pinching his reddening cheeks.

"I agree." Jimin enthusiastically yelled, raising his glass and spilling some of his drink.

"Aw that's cute. Go for it Taehyung." Namjoon groaned when Jeongguk elbowed him in the stomach.

"What the fuck hyung?" He whispered yelled annoyed making the others chuckle. "Really?" He questioned in disbelief. He felt so betrayed.

"You're too slow." Yoongi commented making Jeongguk frown even more.

"You should thank him for the drink Tae." He added, gesturing to the glass on the table. "You don't want to be rude right?"

And Taehyung being the innocent little baby bean that he is agreed to Yoongi. He was about to stand up from his seat when Jeongguk speaks.

"Move a fucking inch and I'll make sure I'll beat the living shit out of that bastard." He threatened. Taehyung flinched and gulped seeing his dead serious face. Their hyungs watched the scene in amusement. Yoongi cooly sipping on his drink, smiling proudly.

Finally, his son is growing some fucking balls to actually do something.

Jeongguk took a glass of drink in their table, his first ever drink of the night, gulping it in one go before standing up and snatching the note away from Taehyung's hand. He was about to protest but Jeongguk looked at him in a silent warning shuting him up again.

He back away slightly, a cute pout made its way to his lips. "I'm just gonna thank him." He defended, looking up at him with innocent eyes.

Jeongguk groaned frustratedly. How can he be this fucking oblivious and not know that the guy is just trying to get in his pants. Fuck. Damn it!

He ignored Taehyung and read whatever's written on the paper and he instantly feel the anger rising up through his entire body reading the last sentence.

'Here's my number baby boy. Give me a call xxx-xxx-xxx'

He gritted his teeth, tearing the paper apart, hands forming into fist. He did his infamous tounge action indicating that he's not just jealous but also mad.

"This fucking piece of shit.." He muttered under his breath. "I'm gonna fucking kill someone tonight."

Taehyung panics when Jeongguk started walking towards the guy in the bar counter.

"Hyungs.." He called out nervously, looking at them. "I think we should stop him."

"We can't really do anything about that Taehyung." Yoongi said, shrugging. "You're the only one who can actually stop him."

"But-" Taehyung hesitates, darting his eyes back and forth to his hyungs and Jeongguk making his way in the middle of the dance floor.

"If you don't do anything quickly, that guy will really be beaten up to death." Hoseok said like it's the most common thing in the world.

Taehyung's mouth hand agape. "W-what?"

"It's hard to deal with a jealous Jeon much harder if he's mad." Jimin explained. "And no one would dare stop him here. His family is one of the owner of this club."

"You should hurry and make a move now Tae." Jin advices.

"I'll go talk to him." Lisa was about to stand up but Jin raised an eyebrow at her.