Part 4: Dancing In The Rain

Start from the beginning

"Oh my gosh Harry, you're worse than Lou!" Sophie scolded me with the girls laughing behind her, even Eleanor agreed at this statement.

"Okay, I got a bit carried away..."

"A bit?! You were only gone for 30 minutes and you already bought all this!"

"Sorry babe, are you ready to go buy more?"

"Sure, not much though. You already spent a load of money!"

"Fine..." I replied, trying to sound dissapointed.

We walked around the mall looking for a store to go to, when I spotted the perfect store.

*SOPHIE'S P.O.V.*

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" I shouted, trying to be quiet enough that I wouldn't attract attention.

"Please go in this store!" he pleaded with a puppy dog look on his face.

"Fine, doesn't mean I'm getting anything though."

I looked around the store, but by the time I turned back, Harry was already holding something up.

A golden thong.

"Haz, I don't think you need another one." I said with a wink and continued looking around.

He made a fake dissapointed face before choosing a bra for me.

Of course, out of all the places he could have chosen, he picked an underwear store.

The bra was actually pretty cute, it was pink and white leopard print with lace.

I decided to try it on, and again, Harry being himself, asked to come in with me, but I eventually convinced him to stay outside.

Harry ended up buying the bra for me, and then after the long day of shopping, it was time to go back to Harry's flat.

**********

After waiting for a half hour, Harry was finally done in the shower and walked out of his room in only a pair of Calvin Klein boxers.

He threw a shirt at my head and passed me a shopping bag before running back to his room and shouting "Put that on, i'll be out in five minutes!"

I did as he said and pulled on his old t-shirt and the rest of the clothes in the bag.

He walked back out of his room into the toilet next to the mirror where I was standing. This time, he was fully dressed.

I studied the navy and pink striped shirt he was wearing, along with a pair of jeans before looking at us both in the mirror.

I giggled at the sight of us both wearing the same outfit as he said "That's not all! I have something else for you to wear" He threw a grey hoodie, again, at my head and told me to put it on.

He put one on as well and I took another look in the mirror to see that mine said 'This is my boyfriend' with an arrow pointed at him, and his said 'This is my girlfriend' with an arrow pointed at me.

"Awhh Haz, you're a cutie!"

I could see him blushing, so I decided to quickly kiss his cheek and run out of the toilet.

*HARRY'S P.O.V.*

I was left confused when Sophie ran out if the room like that.

My phone vibrated and I received a message from Sophie.

From: Soph <3

You'll never find me! ;) xx

I laughed as I walked out of the room, hearing the loud pitter patter of the rain and thought of where to look first.

I searched my flat and checked every room, but still couldn't find her.

That's when I remembered how much Sophie loved the rain.

I looked out the window to find Sophie dancing in the rain. I quickly put on a pair of shoes and ran out after her.

At the sight of me, she ran towards the door from of the street and jumped into my arms, hugging me very tightly.

I couldn't break my stare from her gorgeous blue eyes. Neither of us said anything, we just stood in the rain holding each other and looking into one anothers eyes.

We did this for a few minutes, until she suddenly pulled the collar of my hoodie down towards her and our faces were only inches apart.

I could feel my heart pounding faster and faster, she always managed to find a way to make me get butterflies.

I was starting to get really anxious, which wasn't normal for me, I was a pretty chill person. There was just something about her that made me go crazy.

I almost couldn't hold back from kissing her any longer, when I finally felt her lips meet mine.

I swear, I could hear the sound of distant fireworks as I kissed her.

It was so perfect.

Our lips moved in sync as I tangled my fingers through her long brown hair which was now soaking wet from the rain.

She rested both hands on my chest while pushing my back against the door.

I felt my heart racing, I never wanted this moment to end.

**********

Sorry for the late upload guys, I tried to make this one good, I've just been really busy with school lately! I've decided that I'm going to try posting every Thursday or Friday, depending on how my schedule works out, well I hope you like it so far!

Michaela xx