The shower head hung right above them causing their passion evoked sweat and natural juices to combine with the water that trickled down on them.

Jhenea's hair clung onto her face due to the water.

Anthony hoisted her up keeping his pace nice, easy, and fulfilling.

Tightly, Jhenea clenched onto Anthony's shoulder wishing the feeling of Anthony inside of her never went away. "Don't stop!" She wailed from the top of her weakened lungs.

This right here, was better than their usual sex sessions. Jhenea was at a lost for words at his new way of giving her what she needed. Nothing felt rushed nor did it feel dependent on lust.

Love overflowed their escapade. Anthony kept his same rough and rugged ways, but things were smoother. He talked to her instead of ordering her, periodically, he checked her comfort, and he never skipped a chance to remind her how much he loved her.

Like silk, their bodies moved with one another seamlessly. He had plunged deep within her and her lips departed and grew agape. "Relax baby, it won't feel as good as it should if you're eager," He calmly paced her.

To the touch, her body had melted into him with ease. Euphoria and bliss had over powered her once strong and stern mind towards him. Her heart jumped every time he whispered sweet nothings in her ear.

Drenched in water, bare as day, and effortless, Jhenea felt more confident than ever. Her love faces pulled endless compliments from Anthony. She was sure that he had admired ever centimeter of her perfectly crafted body.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, Anthony supported them both by planting his massive tender hands on either side of them on the shower doors. After rotating around, Jhenea's backside was plastered against the steam cached glass doors.

Trying to gain some much needed leverage to hang in there, she sunk her nails into his back while he rocked in and out of her.

Stamina, they had down pack. The more they slowed down the pace, the longer they could last. They were both living for every second of it. Water droplets canvased their bodies causing them to feel vulnerable and open.

Departing his left hand from the showers doors, Anthony explored all portions of her body. He cupped her breast, slowly massaging them. The attention he thrusted onto other parts of her body caused the sensuality of the session to emphasize.

Jhenea could feel every inch of him plow through barriers she hadn't crossed within herself in years.  Their breathing lapsed causing their chest to heave up and down. "Anthony—" Jhenea croaked our.

The pressure within her stomach accumulated rather quickly as she felt her body grow numb. She felt a feeling of elasticity around her legs as she convulsed underneath Anthony's body. Her angelic moans rattled Anthony's ears as they both came to their peaks together.

"I love you," She kisses him.

Recovering from their body quaking orgasms, they cleaned up, but kept the same momentum.

Out of the bathroom, they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. Jhenea hovered over Anthony as they locked their lips together for a sloppy kiss.

Teasing her, Anthony feathered himself over her center causing a shuddering moan to spill out her plump lips.

Lifting her up, Anthony slid her down his shaft. Gasping a breath of air, Jhenea got herself together before maneuvering her hips in a circular motion.

Control was taken out of Anthony's hands and put in the hands of Jhenea. He laid back defenseless with her hands planted on his chest while she grind her hips.