The floor is dark wood and the walls a light grey. On the right side of the shop" in front of a half-closed wooden door is a wooden check out counter with a tablet propped up that must be used as the register.

Other than that the store is empty. I walk up to the counter and spot a large bell.

I grin and tap it with my finger.

Ding!

A few moments later a slim man comes bursting out of the door. He's really cute with blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and porcelain skin. 

"Sorry, sorry!" He catches his breath and smoothes out his maroon button-up shirt. "What can I help you with?" He asks as he walks up in front of the register. My gay-dar immediately goes off with literally everything he is doing.

"Um, I'm here for an eleven o'clock interview." The man smiles in surprise and checks the time.

"Wow. You're early. Come on back. 

He walks back through the door he just came through and I follow behind him. The door opens up to a small room with a table, fridge, microwave and couch. There's also lockers that look like the were meant for a school.

He leads me through another door that leads to an office. He sits behind the desk and I sit in the chair in front of it. 

"So Elliot what made you want to apply here?" He asks as he adjusts in his rolling chair.

"Um I only live a few minutes away and I recently moved here so I don't have a job yet. I like flowers and I'm really good with people."

He nods along and props his chin up with his fist. "Can you tell me a little bit about your self?" 

"Um, I'm pretty self-dependent and have good work ethic and um, I live close by so I can come in anytime you need."

"So you aren't in college?" He asks after glancing down at my application.

"Um, well I'm going to start my senior year in August."

"Oh what are you majoring in?"

"Math and teaching."

"Double major? You must be a good student."

"Ah," I rub my neck and glance down at my lap. "I guess."

"So you want to teach math? What age group?"

"Yeah. Probably high school."

"Any hobbies?"

"Well I like to read and um, I guess that's about it."

He nods and it's silent for a few moments before he speaks.

"Well if you want the job, you're hired."

"Really?"

"Yep, do you have any more questions?"

"Ah, no, sir." His smile drops when I say that making me grimace.

"Seriously dude don't call me sir, I sound old. Just call me Noah. I'm a pretty laid back boss just talk to me if you need to. My employees are like my children, so if you ever need any help just ask okay?"

I nod with a smile.

"Anyway let's show you around." I follow him out of his office into the large room we went through to get to his office.

"So the fridge and microwave are free to use, and you get a cubbie to put your stuff in and on your break or on a slow day you can come back here and hang out or whatever." He says nonchalantly. "If its a slow day make sure you leave the door cracked open so you can hear the bell." 

"Okay," I say nodding.

"Hm, I think that's about it." 

The bell rings indicating someone just entered the store so Noah smiles.

"If you're not busy I can teach you how to ring someone up?"

Before I can respond a man enters the back room. He's tall with short black hair and dark brown eyes. He has full lips and a body that leaves no doubt in the fact that he works out, probably everyday.

The man walks up to Noah and wraps his arm around Noah's waist, kissing his cheek.

"Elliot this is my boyfriend Matthew. Matthew this is Elliot my newest employee."

I guessed he was gay but I'm kinda surprised I was right. It's a shame he's taken though because he's super hot.

"It's nice to meet you, Elliot." Matthew stays sticking his hand towards me.

I shake his hand and return the smile he gives me. "Thanks, you too."

"Yep yep, I was about to teach him how to work the register so you're gonna go buy me flowers." Noah says quickly.

Matthew grins down at his boyfriend like he's the brightest star in the sky. 

"Okay," Matthew leaves and Noah and I follow him out of the office. We go behind the counter as Matthew chooses a pretty bouquet of colorful flowers.

Ringing the flowers up is rather easy and I give him change back for the twenty. 

"Well Elliot, I post the weekly schedule on Sunday. I open the shop at eight in the morning, Mondays through Fridays but I'm usually here by seven and the shop closes at five pm every night. On Saturday it's eight to three. Um, oh! In case you don't know a lot about flowers there is a book under the counter. I feel like there was something else." He pops his little hip out and taps his chin. 

"Hm, I think that's everything. I'll add you to the group chat and I'll send out the schedule tonight."

"Okay. Well um, bye I guess." They say bye and I go to open the door.

"Oh wait your shirt!" Noah calls and rushes into the back room. Matthew rolls his eyes and gives he a look that makes me giggle.

Noah comes back and hands me a folded black shirt. "It's a medium so I hope it fits. The only dress code is this shirt but please don't come looking like a slob. "

"Medium will fit. I'll be sure to look professional."

"Great! Well, bye!" Noah cheers with a cute wave.

"Bye."