{72} I Just... Died Pt. 2

En başından başla

"Draco-"

"Shut the fuck up." He snapped. "You listen to me. You fucking killed her! My damn soulmate! All because of her blood!"

"She's a mudblood!"

"She is the love of my life!" Draco countered. "And you murdered her!"
"She isn't good for you Draco. She will only bring you down." Lucius seethed. "Listen to me boy-"
"No! I am done listening to you!" Draco let go of my hand and walked straight up to his father. "I. Love. Her."
"She's a filthy mudblood. A whore-"

There was a loud cracking sound as Draco punched Lucius in the jaw. His father dropped to the floor, clutching his face as he yelled something.
"You are not my father. I can never forgive you for this, and I am so so fucking glad that I got her back."
Then he turned on his heels, grabbed my wrist and apparated us to his room.
We both landed on the bed, and Dray was a mess upon messes. He looked awful. His eyes were red with tears, he was sweating, and he wasn't breathing properly.

My hands cupped his face and I slammed my lips against his, moving so that I was straddling his hips as he laid on the bed. My hips started to grind down against his as our tongues fought for dominance. His left hand reached up and curled around my neck. Draco wasn't really choking me, it just stayed there, applying the slightest bit of pressure.
"I need you so bad baby." He whispered against my lips, his other hand trailing up my shirt to my boobs.

"Well then take me, Dray."
There was a moment before he flipped us over so that I was laying on my back, his hand still curled around my throat. "That's daddy to you."
My hips bucked up against his at this, and I bit his bottom lip, tugging on it with my teeth. Draco managed to get our shirts and my bra off in seconds, his mouth instantly attacking my chest. Moans tumbled out of my mouth as he suckled and nipped at my breasts.

My fingers looped around his belt buckle and I tugged once before he got the message. "You really want me huh?"
"Yes, I really do daddy." I whined. I was almost panting, my hips rolling against his eagerly as my center continued to heat up. "Please please please."
Draco's usual stormy eyes seemed to darken just the slightest before he moves his hand off my throat and stripped all of his clothing off. His hands skimmed against my sides as he tore my own clothes off. Then he leaned down and our lips collided.

I arched my back, my chest pressed up against hims as my hips rolled against him. Draco was groaning into my mouth. His teeth pulled at my bottom lip, a breathy moan leaving my lips as I reopened my eyes to see him smiling down at me. "Baby, I need you to relax your body."

"Huh- oh fuck!" My question turned into a moan as my eyes closed and my hips pressed up into him as he slid himself into me, my core heating up even more. Draco stayed still for a moment, allowing me to adjust to him. He was kissing my neck and shoulder lightly, murmuring quietly to me. The pain soon turned into pleasure and I wanted him to move. I needed the friction.

"Daddy." I breathed, shifting my hips slightly. "I'm ready now."

Without warning, he pulled out of me and then plunged back inside, a moan tearing itself from my throat, which had his hand curled around it again. His name fell from my lips as he started to thrust, his hips moving steadily.

It felt soooo good.

As he picked up his pace, I felt my stomach start to tighten and knot itself, my core now on fire as I shuddered, the amount of pleasure I was getting overwhelming my body.

Draco begun to moan, nibbling and suckling all over my neck. He thrusts got sloppier and quicker, signaling that he was close. In fact, he started to pull out but I wrapped my legs around him. They were locked around his hips.
"Baby- Oh shittt." He moaned lowly, burying his face into my neck. "Oh merlin, you feel soo good but you need to let me go or-"
I tightened my legs around his hips, my hips rolling against his. Another moan left his mouth, just as I moaned.

"No, don't. Please, I want this." I whimpered, arching my back so that I was pressed against him. At my words, he moaned my name into my neck and then our lips collided. His hand around my throat loosened as my hand tangled in his blonde hair, eager to taste him. My eyes actually started to water due to the amount of love that was in that one kiss. We both moaned into the kiss, my head tilting back afterwards as my body shuddered. "Fuck I'm gonna-" My sentence cut off into a high pitched moan as I released, shuddering all over again as Draco thrusted into me. One more thrust and my name tumbled from his mouth in a groan as he came.

We stayed like that for a little, him on top of me, my face buried in his neck as he stroked the side of my face and my hair. "I love you." He breathed out. "Merlin, I love you so much {Y/N}.."
I leaned back, my eyes blinking up at him lazily as I calmed my heart. "I love you too, Dray. I love you without a doubt."
Draco broke out into a wide smile and he cupped my face with one hand, the other hand on my hip as he kissed me.

He is my soulmate.

I apologize that this is sorta cringey but I really wanted to post a chapter for you guys. I love you all!

~J