Priest💙: ohhhh so you was thinking about me huh ? 😌👀
2:48am
As I looked at his text , I let out a light giggle and playfully rolled my eyes and texted him back.

Faith❤️: well maybe just a little bit. What you doing up so late anyway ?
2:50am
Priest 💙: I couldn't really sleep so I'm just up watching tv till I do fall asleep glad you did text me though.
2:52am

Faith❤️: well I'm glad I could talk to you before I went to sleep I'm about to get out this tub and get some rest before my flight back to Atlanta.
2:55am

After I sent the text , I got out of the tub , dried off with my towel and put my pajamas on.

                            Faith's Pajamas I let the water out in the tub and walked out of the bathroom to go get comfy in the bed with my phone in hand

  Faith's Pajamas
I let the water out in the tub and walked out of the bathroom to go get comfy in the bed with my phone in hand. As I was getting comfortable in the bed , Priest texted me back again.

Priest💙: sorry I'm late texting you back I didn't realize I was dozing off to sleep but maybe we could hang out sometime tomorrow if you want before you go back to Atlanta.
3:04am
Faith❤️: it's okay I completely understand I just got comfortable in the bed I'm laying down getting sleepy myself but to answer ya offer I would love to hang out with you.
3:06am
Priest💙: well I'll make sure to text you in the morning and send you the information goodnight sweetheart hope you sleep well 💋
3:08am
Faith❤️: I hope you sleep well as well and goodnight
3:10am
As I sent that text to Priest , I began to get sleepy and my eyes started to get heavy so I fluffed my pillow as I got comfortable and drifted off into a deep much needed sleep.

Waking up that same morning around 9-9:30am I tossed around the bed too stretch out my body as I began to yawn. After stretching and fully waking up my hair was messy , all over the place and not caring about my hair , I sat up on the side of the bed and I called for room service to eat breakfast.

 After stretching and fully waking up my hair was messy , all over the place and not caring about my hair , I sat up on the side of the bed and I called for room service to eat breakfast