bbq

bellas pov:

After we all played xbox, people were showing up for the bbq.

"Guys come down here we have company!" my dad yelled

Matt and Anthony walked out of his room and me and sam followed. Sam slapped my ass and i gasped and winked.

We went downstairs and outside and Anthony, Sam, And Matt ran to this really hot guy who looked around my age. He had tan skin dark brown hair, beautiful brown eyes and a very muscular body. I didnt relize that i was thinking untill Anthony walked up to me with the hot guy and said, "Bella this is Jack Gilinsky, Jack this is my sister Bella" Oh jack i thought. We were staring at each other for 2 minutes untill Anthony awkwardly coughed. "Oh and this is Jack Johnson hahah" "Hey! you guys have the same names!" I said. "Yeah, but you can call me Johnson or JJ and him Gilinsky!" johnson said while laughing. "Well come on guys lets get something to eat" Anthony said. Everyone followed except Gilinsky. "Hold on i wanna talk to Bella" He said. I smirked. "So how old are you?" He said. " 17 , What about you?" "Same haha" "So are you my neighbor too?" "Um well i like at the corner so yea pretty much" "Oh great" i said. "Cmon you know youll like that"

"Oh yes your so right" i smirked. "Your really pretty" He said. "Thankyou boo your not so bad looking yourself" i winked. " Haha oh well thankyou" he said sarcasticall and winked. God hes so hot and sweet but a bad boy too!! We talked for another 10 mins about our lives and honestly he is so nice to talk to and i feel like ive known him forever. We went to go get ourselves food in the kitchen and we were the only ones in there. I was really in the mood for something strong so i poured my self some coke in a cup and added some vodka to it. My parents dont mind when i drink cause im older. "Do you want some?" I asked Jack G. "Is that even a question?" he smirked. God when he smirks i wanna makeout with him right then and there. I poured him a drink and he says. "Little bella is a bad girl i see. " "Guess i am" i said winking. All the sudden he chokes on his drink and i start cracking up. "You little bitch, you looked so hot doing that, you made me choke!" He said. At this point i was crying cause i was laughing so hard. "Hahaha very funny" Jack said. " How the fuck am i supposed to know you would choke on your drink?" We both were laughing. We went outside and hung out with everyone else till it was the end of the bbq and everyone was leavig. I have to say i think i will be bestfriends with Matt and JJ cause jack g and sam are too hot. All the guys were leaving and i said bye to JJ and hugged him. Then told matt we needed to hang out and hugged him. Then came Sam and knowing him it was so sexual. I said "bye loser" and he said "oh im not no loser cutie" i hugged him and he went alittle to low on my waist and squeezed my butt. I slapped him kiddingly and said bye again. It know was just me and Gilisnky and i pulled him into a bug hug and i wrapped my arms around his neck and his around my waist, and he picked me up. I smiled and said "bye boo" (thats my nickname for him.) "Bye lover" he said i laughed. We were staring into eachothers eyes and he started to lean in but Anthony came in. I gave Jack G my number and he left and i slapped his butt on the way out. He turned around and laughed and then twerked and i cracked up. I went up to my room and washed my face and got changed into pjs wich were just my thong and a long shirt that was my dads. I turned on AHS and watched about 5 episodes and fell asleep. I couldnt stop thinking about Jack G. I think im falling for him...