Midorima x Reader - What's your zodiac sign?

“Oi, Shin-chan, wanna go somewhere after school?” you asked your green haired friend, also a crush.

Midorima  didn’t even took his eyes of the book he was reading “Why, (l/n)? I've got basketball practice after school, so don't bother me anymore. And don’t call me Shin-chan” Midorima replied with no emotion in his voice. You sighed, knowing he was lying, since Takao told you that they don't have practice on Mondays, but you didn't say anything, knowing he would come up with another excuse not to go anywhere with you.

“Fine, then walk home with me, I want to talk with you”

“You live in the opposite direction from my house.” Another excuse? ‘Idiot’ was what you wanted to say, but again, you kept quiet.

“My house is next to yours, you greenhead with the memory of a goldfish. A few extra steps won't hurt you. Come on, I won't even talk to you if you don't wanna.” You were persistent.

The thing is, you made a bet with Takao, who said there’s no way you would make the tsundere greenhead to walk you home. You thought Takao must had something in his mind suddenly making that kind of a bet with you, so you were interested enough to try.

Just then you noticed something weird. “Hmm… Shin-chan? Where’s your lucky item?” you just couldn’t not be shocked that Midorima didn’t have anything weird in his hands.

“What’s your zodiac sign?” He didn’t even bother answering your question. That kinda pissed you.

“Does that have to do anything with your lucky item?” You wanted to find out about his missing lucky item.

“Yes, do you have a problem with that, (l/n)?” He was looking into your (e/c) eyes, expecting you to tell him your zodiac sign. ‘Why the hell would he need to know that? Well, he is a horoscope freak after all.’ You thought.

“It’s (your zodiac sign). Happy now? Why do you need to know that anyway?”

“Crap, I’ll walk you home then” You kept looking at him with a puzzled look. “In the horoscope for today Cancers have to do two things a (your zodiac sign) asks. That is why I have to walk you home.”

A grin spread across your face. “No, I want to go to the shop and buy ice-cream, I’ve been craving it for the whole day. Yes, you have to keep me company, and after that we’re going to the basketball court, I want you to show me how you do that damn three-pointer of yours.” He could only give you an ‘I’ll kill you’ look which made you giggle.

“Fine,”  Midorima sighed in defeat, his eyes going back to the book he was reading. You figured you were starting to be ignored, so you got back to your seat and waited for the class to start.

~~~~

After the school Midorima and you went to the shop and you bought yourself an ice-cream, since Midorima didn’t want any. “Now to the basketball court, I wanna play some basketball!” you said enthusiasticly, rushing to the court.

“Since when do you play basketball?” Midorima asked with a suspicious face.

“Takao showed me some moves, they were pretty easy, but I’m still not that good, so he teaches me some basketball every now and then.” You said nonchalantly. “He’s a really great guy, you know that?” You added.

‘Takao’s an idiot…’ Midorima thought, ‘Wait, why does that bother me anyway? He was always an idiot, so why?’

Midorima sat on a bench and left you to play basketball by yourself. ‘He’s no fun is he?’ Thinking that you tried to shoot the ball in the net, only to miss the complete basket.

“Man, Takao said I was totally ready to shoot. That liar!” You said with much irritation in your tone.

“I could teach you, Takao’s no good anyway. What do you see in a guy like that?” Midorima blurted out. When both of you figured what the greenhead said a light blush came to his face, but it was nothing comparing to your crimson red face.

“What did you say? I mean the second part, repeat that.” You heard him correctly, but you wanted him to repeat what he said.

“I didn’t say a word (l/n).” Denying that he said anything he looked away from you, not believing that he lost his cool. Did he really like that loud Takao’s friend. The name ‘Takao’ was on repeat in his head, does she really like that jerk?

“Don’t lie, you damn tsundere, I heard what you said, just wanted you to repeat that.” You began giggling, you loved to tease him.

“I’m not tsundere, alright?” He narrowed his eyes in irritation.

“Oh really? Then why do you act like one?” you teased him some more. He got up from the bench and started walking back to where you came from. ‘Crap, I irritated him too much.’ Thinking that you went after him. Soon you caught up with him and grabbed his sleeve, making him stop.

“Where do you think you’re going?” You asked him.

“I did the two things you asked me to do. I believe I’m free to go.” You looked at him and decided to let him go.

“Sure, you’re free. I’ll just call Takao to play basketball with me. Maybe he’ll buy me ice-cream later.”

“I could buy you ice-cream! Takao’s a jerk.” He blurted out again, this time his face was flushed red. ‘Crap, I actually DO like her. Damn.’ He didn’t believe his word nor his thoughts, but he knew you heard him clearly this time, thus he wasn’t able to deny what he just said, so he decided to lie: “Forget it, I was joking.”

“You’re really sweet my tsundere friend” Your face was red, but you enjoyed how his face was even redder. Suddenly he kissed you, yes, kissed you. When he broke the kiss you touched your lips, not freaking believing what just happened.

“See, I’m not tsundere, if I was, I wouldn’t do this.” He explained himself. “Now, I won’t repeat myself, do you like Takao?” He suddenly asked.

After looking at him for two whole minutes you started talking: “No, actually I don’t. Do you wanna know who is it that I like?” You asked him teasingly. He just nodded.

“I like a certain greeanheaded tsundere guy who’s somewhere near now. And if you didn’t get the point, that guy’s you.” You quietly said the last sentence, but heard what you said.

This time you kissed him, and he returned the kiss, playing with your (h/c) hair.

When you two parted asking for air, you thought he said something, and you were pretty sure you knew what he said, but you didn’t need to ask what it was, since he repeated it loud and clear;

“I’m NOT tsundere, idiot”