"Honestly... If I didn't you'd probably be dead."

     I stand up, turning away from her. "Right..."

     "Look, I thought I might need your help... and I was right. If you can secure the G-Virus, I can make sure what happened in Raccoon City never happens again. And I can have Airam protected by the very best. She'll be safe." She tries to convince me about Airam.

     I turn to her, watching her. "...Alright."

     Now arriving at NEST

     The tram stops and Ada takes off the bracelet. She puts it in my hands. "Go. We don't have much time. You're gonna need this."

     I look at it then at her and nod. "Ok." I head up the steps, to the doors.

     "Leon. I'm counting on you." She tells me, watching me.

     I nod. "I know. I'm getting the FBI that sample." I walk out of the tram when the door opens and it shuts behind me.

     I look down at the bracelet before putting it on. I walk away from the tram. 'For the real FBI. Don't worry Airam, I'm coming.'

               ***Timeskip***

     I press the button and watch as the pathway to the east area connects. I quickly make my way to the door. I see part of the ceiling gone with steam or gas blowing down. I go through door and enter the lobby.

     My eyes quickly search the lobby for any sign of Airam. I hear movement behind the counter before I can open my mouth to call out for her.

     I have my gun ready as I slowly move around the counter. I see a container of gunpowder roll out from under the counter. I turn of my flashlight to see what's underneath. A massive wave of relief crashes over me when I see Airam sleeping under the counter.

     She's got her knife clutched in her hand as well as a flash grenade within reach. She looks just like I last saw her, uninjured. I kneel down, quietly moving one of the chairs out of the way. I can't help but smile at the sight of her peaceful expression. I holster my gun and set down the flashlight.

     I reach out, gently placing my hand over her's and the knife. "Airam."

     My heart stops when she opens her eyes, completely blood red. She stares forward almost in a trance before she blinks. Emerald returns and her vision focuses on me.

     "Leon? Leon!" She let's go of the knife and launches herself at me.

     I wrap my arms around her, holding her tight. I let out a sigh of relief, happy that I finally found her and she's okay.

     "You found me." She speaks into my uninjured shoulder.

     "I promised, didn't I?" I smile, holding her close. After a few moments, I pull away a little. I set my hands on her shoulders. "You're talking."

     Her voice sounds like how I thought it would. Soft and innocent like.

     She nods, looking off to the side. "Yeah. It's bit of a story..." Her emerald eyes lock on my left shoulder when she looks back at me. "Your shoulder!"

     "I'm okay!"

     "What happened?! Did... did Ada do this?" She looks at me, worried.

     I shake my head. "Ada didn't shoot me. But that's not what's important." I stand up and hold out my hands for her.  "What's important is we need to get the G-Virus from the west area."

     She takes my hands, standing up. "To destroy it, right? That way the virus can't hurt anyone else?"

     "We're giving it to the FBI as evidence." I tell her.

     She looks at me confused. "Didn't you get my note? Ada's not with the FBI, Leon. She's a mercenary!"

     I quickly pull out her note, showing it to her. "Yeah I got your note. But -" Her hurt expression stops me from finishing.

     "Don't you trust me?..."

     I quickly grab her hands and hold them. "Of course I do! I trust you more than anyone Airam!"

     "Ada's after the G-Virus and me, Leon. And... she doesn't need me alive." She turns her face away. "I heard her say it."

     Anger fills me at her words. Anger at Ada. Anger at Umbrella. Anger at everything but Airam. I let go of Airam's hands and gently cup her cheeks, turning her back to me.

     I look into her eyes. Even after witnessing all the death and monsters, her emerald eyes still hold the same innocence they did when I first met her. She looks up at me as she grabs my wrists and holds them.

     I act before I think, leaning down and pressing my lips to her's. She makes a small startled noise and let's go of my wrists.

     But before I can pull away and apologize, she steps closer and wraps her arms around me. She kisses me back by copying me.

     I pull away after a few moments and look down at her. She smiles up at me and I smile back. She lays her head on my chest.

     "That made me happy."

     I chuckle and wrap my arms around her. I hold her close. "It made me happy too."

     She looks up at me, pink tinting her cheeks. "Can we do it again?"

     I chuckle, face heating up. I smile at her before kissing her again. She hums happily, kissing back.

     We separate quickly when hearing a loud noise not too far from us. She looks up at me scared. I rub my hand down her back to calm her. "It's alright Airam. But here and now isn't the time or place for this."

     I reach and grab her hand, squeezing it gently. I smile down at her. "Come on. Once we're out of here, I'll give you all the kisses you want. How does that sound?"

     Her smile brightens up the whole place. "Sounds great."

     I nod, smiling bigger. "Let's go."