A Spider's aggression

Start from the beginning

However, Felicia pouts while biting her lip and asks, "But what if I don't want you to leave?"

To her surprise, Peter moves on top of her and begins kissing her lips deeply. After a few seconds, Felicia gives into the kiss and wraps her arms around his neck as well as wrapping her legs around his waist as the make out session becomes intense with Peter breaking the kiss to suck on her a certain part of her neck that is considered one of her weak spots.

"Peter.." Felicia moans with Peter seeing this as a sign of approval allow the voices in his head to guide him into pleasing Felicia. Peter leans up and set his sights on the zipper of Felicia costume. Felicia notices where Peter's eyes were on and made no attempts to stop him when he slowly pulls down the zipper as if he was teasing her. Peter's pants of his costume begin to tighten seeing Felicia's black lace bra and toned stomach and couldn't help but to place kisses on her stomach up between her breasts.

Felicia's mind was going insane from the thoughts in her head and from the treatment she is currently receiving. Her body now hot and her panties now soak, this would be the perfect time to take his virginity and finally make love to the only guy she wants in her life. However, the keywords virginity and love play in her head causing her to remember how she regretted her first time and assumes that despite how Peter is acting right now that he wasn't ready to go all the way.

Just before Peter started to further, Felicia gently grabs his hands and asks, "Are you sure about this?"

Peter's eye widens hearing her question. "What do you mean? Isn't this what you want?" He asks with concern. They hadn't been this intimate since Peter the first night at her penthouse, and the voice in his head told him that she would want to go further in the relationship.

"Peter as much as I love, and I do mean love, what we are doing you should know me well enough to know that if we keep going like this, I am going to want to pin you down on this bed and give you the best ride of your life. Something that I'm pretty sure you are not ready for yet correct?"

"Um..." The sensitive side of Peter came back, blushing at the memory of what he just did to Felicia and what it could have led to.

Felicia gives him a warm smile seeing his reaction and rubs the side of his face. "It's okay I know, and that's why I stop you because I respect your decision to wanting to wait until you are ready to go all the way. Though we can find ways to satisfy our sexual needs again, that is something I want you to be comfortable with because honestly, since being with me I know you can be frustrated sexual, and after tonight I think you wanted relief from what happened earlier and I felt the same way."

It was true that ever since he and Felicia became official, Peter urges become hard to hold back at times due to her sexual behavior, and his damn hormones weren't helping at all. "I didn't mean to make you feel like I was using you." Peter's tone was full of guilt believing that he causes Felicia to feel like a tool.

Shaking her head, Felicia assures him saying, "No baby I don't feel that way at all. We both were pretty much caught up at the moment that I don't think we were aware of what was taking place. With that being said when you are ready to go a step further we can talk about it and go from there."

A moment of silence occurs as the couple gazed into each other eyes until Peter sighs and jokes with a small smile saying, "Why must you be the rational one in the relationship all of sudden?"

She giggles realizing that they both their personalities have rubbed off each other before answering him, "Blame it on your boy scout influence. I will warn you now that payback is coming for causing a leakage problem down there from your unexpecting teasing."